Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I was netpicking earlier about shin role in this chapter

but i was wrong
:few:

after i read the chapter

those 6 hundreds cavalry are the one who came to shin location and they did that cuz of kanki not shin .
https://wanteam2020.blogspot.com/2022/01/blog-post.html
Post automatically merged:

it was literally released after chapter 398 :seriously:
lol , it's stupid to belife in this cuz some random guy in internet gave it that number on his wepsite lol

this chapter released before kingdom exist

This guy killed more people in 1 panel than Kochuo did in the entire manga :josad:
But it's nice that we are staying consistent for now
Shin killed a stronger version of a guy that walked in an enemy camp and killed their great general a feat that Moubu's equal thought was impossible so he should be one shotting these bitches
He should be top 5 in the verse

Last edited:
This is why Kingdom is goated. Shin needed what he had to do despite being the one who wants to cut down Kanki the most.

I had rather seen Kanki handle the dude himself though.

Does anyone else feel like Shin seems kinda OP rn ?
hara cornered himslef with hoken shit .
it will be good if he focused from now on on shin instict side but we know that's not gonna happen .

hara cornered himslef with hoken shit .
it will be good if he focused from now on on shin instict side but we know that's not gonna happen .
You could also say Houken was nerfed too, here losing fingerd matters too, it's not like he would have the full grip with his weapon.

Wish Kyokai inflicted some more wounds or highlight the wounds she inflicted more, the fact they aren't as highlighted has people skimming through all and focusing only on "Shins weight" moments.
Post automatically merged:

This is why Kingdom is goated. Shin needed what he had to do despite being the one who wants to cut down Kanki the most.

I had rather seen Kanki handle the dude himself though.

Does anyone else feel like Shin seems kinda OP rn ?
He's strong af (boosted by weight also) but I think there will be more to him in the future where he forces to use rinko's sword perhaps double sword or some shit. And glaive + duke hyou's shield.

So far onlt the glaive and his own sword has yet to use/be used with the other two.

Last edited: