Speculations The 1% Man

So I'm a big hate of Anime changing things from Manga and even trying to spoil things that didn't happened yet or would never happen. Some of them we can't proof anime was wrong like the stupid shadow being Yamato on early raid and other things will change anime's story forever and will never be the same story of manga like Roger getting BM's Red Ponegyph by FORCE(ridiculous).

But I have faith that Oda will land a HUGE BLOW on anime by revealing the true 1% man which is not X-Drake that anime told to be.

This man is and always was ZORO.

Some of you already know that I'm a Zoro DEEP fan and that I will try menta gymnatisc with manga to make my point.

BUT

Read carefully the whole Onigashima Raid.

It started 2 weeks ago when the final trainning was made. Luffy learning ACoA and Zoro taming Enma. Enma. The NERF sword that can kill it own user by just sucking haki. This is a huge flag for Zoro being dead.
Then we have Rooftop Fight where Kaido and Big Mom together show us the STRONGEST ATTACK on verse! And guess what? Zoro is the ONLY one stepping up to block it. He may have died if Law didn't saved him with shambles. Again, another huge flag for Zoro's death.
Finally we have Zoro taking a magic pill that has also a huge drawback of doubling all the damage he took during it effect. Zoro had a difficult battle against King, even more difficult because of ENMA(the nerf sword). Some haters saying he fainted post-fight but I know he is only tired because of Enma effects. Anyway the pill effects still left to hit, which means... Zoro will probably be at his worst condition when that happen. One more time, a huge flag of being dead.

Yet, Zoro is surviving all those flags. Although Luffy also have some flags the amount of plot armor Oda putted on him doesn't allow us to think he will die. and Sanji also has one but that's only to fit his power up.

If we look back at One Piece history. Zoro and Luffy are the most one facing death in front of them. And we already discarted Luffy as being the 1% man while X-Drake doesn't have any huge flag. Even though that he got defeated by CP-0 it seems they simply left him alive to chase Robin/Apoo.

So that's it guys. Zoro was always the 1% man of One Piece.

Why in the world would Hawkins try to predict the survival chance of Zoro? He has no special role in Wano, besides being a member of the Raid and receiving Oden's magical sword.

When it's not X-Drake, he would choose leader character's like Luffy, Kaido, Big Mom, Orochi, ...

Even Law has a higher chance than Zoro to be it.

Why in the world would Hawkins try to predict the survival chance of Zoro? He has no special role in Wano, besides being a member of the Raid and receiving Oden's magical sword.

When it's not X-Drake, he would choose leader character's like Luffy, Kaido, Big Mom, Orochi, ...

Even Law has a higher chance than Zoro to be it.
Because Zoro beated him at early Wano. Just that.

He seemed very well afterwards. It was law who cutted him into pieces, while to Zoro he only lost 2 puppets.

Does he even mention Zoro at any point afterwards? When you're not trolling, then your wank is surely over 9000.
We don't know what the fuck happened with him and Law. Doesn't make sense Law had kairoseki right? Someone let him free from those probably. So he had no option other than fighting Law but he ran away from Zoro once he was out of puppets. Hawkins doesn't show emotions but that doesn't mean he doesn't seem them. He was scared as fuck from Zoro.