Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Honestly Kidd has been Ass for someone who’s suppose to be a rival to luffy. If we Rank the strongest characters in Onigashima he’s barely top 10.

1.Kaido
2.Luffy
3.Big Mom
4.Zoro
5.Marco
6.King
7.Law
8.Sanji
9.Kidd
10.Killer
@rerere my man, look at this list

:doffyou:

But i am a nice guy, i correct it for you (state this exact moment of Manga):
1. Linlin
2. Kaido
3. Luffy
4. Kid
5. Law
6. Zoro
7. King
8. Killer
9. Marco
10. Sanji

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I'm not sure about these.
And post Wano I'd switch Zoro with Law.
Honestly, i struggled a bit with them, including King. Mainly cause of Marco. But i decided that he is more of a supporter and a stamina unit (by permanently healing), not realy a fighter/power factor.

And Law/Zoro is depending on what Law is going to show soon.
Post automatically merged:

Big meme over kaido because she's fighting Kid :milaugh:
i disagree but i respect the wank
My opinion here isnt even connected with Kid. It is about her sacrificing part of her Lifespan to buff her up. I think with that kind of buff, she is slightly above Kaido, since i assumed them on par before.

B

Ballel

Honestly, i struggled a bit with them, including King. Mainly cause of Marco. But i decided that he is more of a supporter and a stamina unit (by permanently healing), not realing a fighter/power factor.

And Law/Zoro is depending on what Law is going to show soon.
Post king of hell Zoro is going to be > Law simply because Oda will write it this way. Zoro is in the Pk's crew after all.
Law will be a side figure.

Law is a weird half measure thing, at times he tries to compete with them (see beginning of raid), at times he accepts Luffy´s superiority.
Kid, by any means, is supposed to be a rival, the two were literally competing in Udon with each other.
But luffy already earned their respect this chapter. They are now willing to die for him which means they are now his subordinates.

If Supernovas were final fantasy MCs

Luffy would be the prophetic saviour Noctis

Zoro would be the monster swordsman Cloud

Kid and Law would be Vaan and Tidus the guys that are on the game's cover for marketing reasons but aren't even the actual MCs of their own fking story and get outshined by the rest of the cast

Status
Not open for further replies.