General & Others Did One Piece fans really do it??

I heard some news about one piece fandom bombing AOT and KnY episodes, or in my understanding giving like 1 star or some shit to not let Aot episode high rated as if there's some competition ( LoL).

Is it true or fake??

I don't know one piece fan would like to do or to be honest cares about it. I thought we're mostly civil and chill and mostly toxic in our own fandom
(Power scaling, Z vs S, etc)

I don't care about Aot or KnY, but if the news is true then I'm pretty surprised that my fellow one piece fans would indulge in those childish activities and it's disgusting. I hope at least ppl in this forum doesn't take part, toxicity only inside the fandom is good
:endthis:

Last edited:
I heard some news about one piece fandom bombing AOT and KnY episodes, or in my understanding giving like 1 star or some shit to not let Aot episode high rated as if there's some competition ( LoL).

Is it true or fake??

I don't know one piece fan would like to do or to be honest cares about it. I thought we're mostly civil and chill and mostly toxic in our own fandom
(Power scaling, Z vs S, etc)

I don't care about Aot or KnY, but if the news is true then I'm pretty surprised that my fellow one piece fans would indulge in those childish activities and it's disgusting. I hope at least ppl in this forum doesn't take part, toxicity only inside the fandom is good
:endthis:
People from every fandom do it, including OP, yes. I've seen Breaking Bad fans do it too.

Who cares
You should have looked at some of the comments after the levi vs beast titan episode, when it passed the highest rated breaking bad and Got episodes they attacked it and started giving it a 1 saying they don't what the show is but it has to be below their favorite shows

If your anime doesn't have good standards just lower other animes standards so your anime can outshine.

This is how One Piece community found a way to keep saying the anime is the best without really having the best anime.

Wano Arc sucks and special effects of anime makes it even worse. One Piece lost it's own idendity.
The same can be really said about the Manga as well.

There are many shonen and seinen series that are arguably just as good or better than One Piece (but not as long), and yet the latter fans delude themselves into thinking their series is the best in the world and take every other show for granted. When in reality they probably only watched One Piece and nothing else so that judgement makes no sense.

The same can be really said about the Manga as well.

There are many shonen and seinen series that are arguably just as good or better than One Piece (but not as long), and yet the latter fans delude themselves into thinking their series is the best in the world and take every other show for granted. When in reality they probably only watched One Piece and nothing else so that judgement makes no sense.
Yes. When I said Wano Arc sucks I was meaning the story told by manga itself.