Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are a number coc users in their prime who failed to go further than staredowns that are undeniably weaker than those who are not confirmed to have it.we've seen that in the story.

read better
confirmed is in bold.
are you going to act like everyone above doffy necessarily has to have it to back your narrative rather than start to admit perhaps you are wrong.
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Learn some basic logic. Mihawk has not been confirmed either but we've been speculating he has it since forever.

I had these exact arguments about Mihawk "not having CoC", that I'm not engage in because they're nonsense.

read better
confirmed is in bold.
are you going to act like everyone above doffy necessarily has to have it to back your narrative rather than start to admit perhaps you are wrong.
What is your fetish with Doffy other than some of you spilling verbal diarrhea and comparing him to Jack and shit? Now that you get clowned, you try to save face.

Oda told us readers that AdCoC users are the very strongest but in here we see 2 Piece readers wanking half baked DF awakenings that need prep and assistance to turn non metals into a magnet. :ohreally:

Admirals not having COC or Big Meme/Kaidou not having Awakening is gonna mess up a lot of agendas lmfao.
I dont expect everyone of them to have coc
I dont expect law to have it
and people rating law that high even without coc should understand why df can still make for very capable fighters.

am honestly also just calling bs on people who act like katakuri managed to enter a new fold among righthands
or doffy is beyond that of commanders cause he can do coc staredowns .

The short summary gave me an impression that Big Mom is winning this fight. The full summary shows the damage Kidd-Law have done. Big Mom is going down before Kaido.

Regarding Kidd-Law: No matter how underwhelming Kidd is, he is still having the final attack of the chapter. Same happened at Punk Crash chapter when he got the final attack after Law's anesthesia. He also got a small plot in the chapter before when Killer had to beat Hawkins to free him up for the fight. No matter how you look at it, Kidd has been portrayed as the central figure against Big Mom.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.