Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
ali ur tone is too serious from what im used to seeing when ur town

getting agenda vibes

"tbh" and "imo" arent words u usually use

the ability in itself is NAI. muugen wud have to be solved differently
Ahahah I'm trying to play a bit more seriously.

So Nova deems me worthy of subbing in for an indie role if I get killed :)

That or I go to the 7th layer and get my fated waifu role.

I'm still sus of Muu anyway. Thought I never played a game with a Council mechanism so idk what type of abilities related to it exists.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Btw what about the Abyss and Artifacts?

Nothing happened?

Just throw me on the council tbh
I think the council should consist of these members the rear can RNG:
You
Nick
Ratchet
Ultra
Broki
TAC
Fuji
Myself
alright that’s enough for today

@Zemmi lover I’ll see you in high council.
These are Muugen’s post about the council. If he has a passive to get him on then I’m guessing he’s not town bc that’s something you tell people ahead of time as to not waste votes. Instead he asked to be put on it twice (kinda).

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
I actually looked over his posts the other day after the announcement came up and he pretty much didn't campaign at all for himself, he did say "you should vote for me" but he wasn't like, you know, visible.
I remember him saying something like this to zem "people should vote for me you broki nick"

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
@Fujishiro I explained last day why I felt you play was so off, you told me you were spending time with your girlfriend, which is an acceptable reason to play differently. I'm sorry though, it still does leave the off feeling and I need you to prove me wrong not by debating me or arguing with me in this thread but by your actions and behavior in the thread. This would be the most productive way to do this. You also are the only person who openly said they voted for the husband.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Im saying we cant theorize what the factions are until a flip, am I wrong?
i never said what the factions are, nor is that important

what ultra was talking about is their numbers. is it 1 faction vs multiple

we can make a pretty educated guess from the past weeb games

ur defense of me was weird af

even this reply. its not a flip that tells us how many factions r there, its the number of night faction kills as thats often laid out by nova

I mean if you like it just eat it.

Just also try to eat some vegetables or smth :)

I left meat but still ate fish for a long time.

I don't know if you ever tried sweet potatoes. That's just so good. Have you ever eaten those?
Are sweet potatoes / potatoes in general considered to be vegetables? Mashed potatoes are actually one of my favorites:pepemwai:

Status
Not open for further replies.