Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahahah I'm trying to play a bit more seriously.

So Nova deems me worthy of subbing in for an indie role if I get killed :)

That or I go to the 7th layer and get my fated waifu role.

I'm still sus of Muu anyway. Thought I never played a game with a Council mechanism so idk what type of abilities related to it exists.
I asked Nova if we can sub back in if we get killed and he told me no dead subs lol.

Ok sooo I went and quoted the only posts from Misty that I found somewhat relevant.
I am sus of the people jumping to be council members. I feel it will be easier for scum to get their own through
Honestly wondering what this contributed to the convo. Whether someone wanted on the council or not is totally NAI if anything.

Why the fuck are you town though. Scum have the advantage of being able to vote for teammates, so are more likely to make the council and gain an extra lynch. Imo we need to vote for different people than the ones who have put themselves forward so far.

My third vote will go to Flower, she seems genuine in not jumping for the opportunity

Anyone voting for Drago and Zemmi goes on my automatic scum list tbh.
Again talking about the council, and makes an odd comment about people voting for Drago and Zemmi. One being essentially confirmed town and the other one I'm pretty sure is town also so. Also keep noted of the bold. Sis says that she thinks Flower is pretty genuine and would be voting her for council.

Myself and Beky

It doesn't make sense that I should just trust you

And you saying that you guys putting yourself forward for council this hard says that you are more likely to be town is just angleshooting at this point. What disadvantage do you gain from it? People pick up the wagon, your scummates vote for you and don't stand out when you die and flip scum? And you get to decide on an extra lynch every two nightphases. Say what?
This was her response to Drago when they had a short back and forth if I'm not mistaken, again shading those who want to be on council and kind of just piggybacking off the sus on Drago.

Buddying with who exactly?
Who am I trying to buddy with though?
This was in response to Zemmi basically saying she sussed her, ect. Sounds fake af if you ask me.

Do I ever haha

I misunderstood a mechanical part so yeah, nvm.

My point remains the same though, I am suspicious of people who put themselves out there like that and who say that that is an indicator of them being town? Like, what?
Gets called out for having a weird "case" on Drago, and again throws sus on people wanting to be on council, primarily Drago who is confirmed town imo at this point.

Okay I am skipping stuff cause I am super busy, but this is my thoughts rn

Drago should tbh just claim by now. We should be able to protect him if it makes sense. He already drew a massive target on his back.
She encourages Drago to claim...lol

Ekko is just being Ekko lol. just a lot less aggressive than normally
It's a pretty good idea, I must not have read the pages where she suggested that.

I would probably be okay with a Flower lynch, cause I feel it would give us the most info and Drago has a point on her in my view.

Alternatively, it would probably be Ekko for me. He feels off to me, not half as aggressive as usual. May also be d0 laziness though, so I am not reading too much into it. Again simply a feeling.
Random sus on Ekko and then read the bolded. So basically she never comments much on Drago again after having encouraged him to claim. and now suddenly seems fine with lynching Flower all because of Drago's case even tho earlier she was shading Drago and town read flower? And she got subbed, so interesting.
[Vote Lynch Rhea]

i never said what the factions are, nor is that important

what ultra was talking about is their numbers. is it 1 faction vs multiple
Ultra was talking about you coming in and blurted out that there are multiple factions without theorycrafting on them, so you're wrong here.

ur defense of me was weird af
Why is it weird?

even this reply. its not a flip that tells us how many factions r there, its the number of night faction kills as thats often laid out by nova
[/QUOTE]
A flip will tell us a lot about what characters could be in said mafia and will help later on in the game to determine who could be scum or not when claims and results start coming.

You misread my entire post as usual.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Are sweet potatoes / potatoes in general considered to be vegetables? Mashed potatoes are actually one of my favorites:pepemwai:
Yes they're considered vegetables.

Those fried potato chips with vegetable oil are not healthy but normal potatoes and sweet potatoes are very healthy and are considered vegetables.

I like mashed potatoes too :)

Fried mashed sweet potatoes are just too good :)

@Fujishiro I explained last day why I felt you play was so off, you told me you were spending time with your girlfriend, which is an acceptable reason to play differently. I'm sorry though, it still does leave the off feeling and I need you to prove me wrong not by debating me or arguing with me in this thread but by your actions and behavior in the thread. This would be the most productive way to do this. You also are the only person who openly said they voted for the husband.
You want me not do debate you in the thread but to talk in the thread? I dont get this lol.

Yeah I did, because he's my boy. Dont see whats wrong with voting someone you like D0.

Status
Not open for further replies.