Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
@Ekkologix I would like to have a civil conversation about something, then I will leave you a bit for awhile.

You had a high post count which is normal, but the content and substance was off, why do you believe this was.

Are these your scum reads? I'm sorry I don't understand who you are asking about.
These were MUU's council member picks

Although Nick, Broki and Muu were already on my scum read list D0 that I posted. I remember asking Broki for her read on MUU, I don't remember getting a reply back. I just wanted to know whether there was more to Broki picking MUU for partner.

Ok sooo I went and quoted the only posts from Misty that I found somewhat relevant.

Honestly wondering what this contributed to the convo. Whether someone wanted on the council or not is totally NAI if anything.

Again talking about the council, and makes an odd comment about people voting for Drago and Zemmi. One being essentially confirmed town and the other one I'm pretty sure is town also so. Also keep noted of the bold. Sis says that she thinks Flower is pretty genuine and would be voting her for council.

This was her response to Drago when they had a short back and forth if I'm not mistaken, again shading those who want to be on council and kind of just piggybacking off the sus on Drago.

This was in response to Zemmi basically saying she sussed her, ect. Sounds fake af if you ask me.

Gets called out for having a weird "case" on Drago, and again throws sus on people wanting to be on council, primarily Drago who is confirmed town imo at this point.

She encourages Drago to claim...lol

Random sus on Ekko and then read the bolded. So basically she never comments much on Drago again after having encouraged him to claim. and now suddenly seems fine with lynching Flower all because of Drago's case even tho earlier she was shading Drago and town read flower? And she got subbed, so interesting.
[Vote Lynch Rhea]
@Flowa @Zemmi thoughts on this?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I asked Nova if we can sub back in if we get killed and he told me no dead subs lol.
What?

Man I hope he lets me because I'm only motivated to play because of the prospect of getting an indie role or that waifu role.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
since gettng urself to the council is literally a 1 time thing
that shud definitly be claimed in day 0

and start a discussion with town if they want u to use ur ability to get on the council or not, cuz maybe the 10 voted players r more demanded

Ok sooo I went and quoted the only posts from Misty that I found somewhat relevant.

Honestly wondering what this contributed to the convo. Whether someone wanted on the council or not is totally NAI if anything.

Again talking about the council, and makes an odd comment about people voting for Drago and Zemmi. One being essentially confirmed town and the other one I'm pretty sure is town also so. Also keep noted of the bold. Sis says that she thinks Flower is pretty genuine and would be voting her for council.

This was her response to Drago when they had a short back and forth if I'm not mistaken, again shading those who want to be on council and kind of just piggybacking off the sus on Drago.

This was in response to Zemmi basically saying she sussed her, ect. Sounds fake af if you ask me.

Gets called out for having a weird "case" on Drago, and again throws sus on people wanting to be on council, primarily Drago who is confirmed town imo at this point.

Random sus on Ekko and then read the bolded. So basically she never comments much on Drago again after having encouraged him to claim. and now suddenly seems fine with lynching Flower all because of Drago's case even tho earlier she was shading Drago and town read flower? And she got subbed, so interesting.
[Vote Lynch Rhea]
Please lets not Lynch Rhea D1 again.

[Vote Lynch Rhea]
I planned on questioning Misty today about wanting to β€œlynch Flower for info” after she scum read Ultra, Lind, and hyper focused on the council members. Didn’t notice that she wanted to possibly vote Flower for council/called her genuine earlier lol.

I think Misty is scummier than Muugen besides him being put on the council here.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I will be the Hero of our beautiful Town and your hearts!

Scum shall not survive this game!

Never surrender to evil.
Man I jist love your PR.

Best PR ever.

Be the Hero that Town needs but probably never deserves ahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.