Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why tf can’t Law just use his odd moves.
:josad:
This shock bullshit lacks any creativity, an looks down right dumb. In the good old days Law was doing shit like this

this hack Oda creativity fallen so damn low. Now the best you’ll gets extended swords that shock people....
I guess it wouldn't work due to BM's haki
Law's attacks on Punk Hazard were all oneshot hax abilities

Why tf can’t Law just use his odd moves.
:josad:
This shock bullshit lacks any creativity, an looks down right dumb. In the good old days Law was doing shit like this

this hack Oda creativity fallen so damn low. Now the best you’ll gets extended swords that shock people....
Because Oda had written himself into a corner with Law´s abilities and excuses why, if he has the opportunity to hit, his abilities would not work. So for some reason, his hax finishers are not strong enough to bypass their Haki (which is nowhere in sight btw).
Post automatically merged:

gomu gomu no saber... All this time simping on Luffy didn't go to waste
Already can tell, underrated post.

I guess it wouldn't work due to BM's haki
Law's attacks on Punk Hazard were all oneshot hax abilities
That where u use writing ability to allow the characters to progress. Not just remove all the abilities he can’t explain, with a bs vague shit like haki stops it.

Then create new ass tier ones that do the same shit, but suddenly work.

one piece is headed straight towards garbage. If he fucks up shanks I’m out
:kayneshrug:

The Reaper really does look like Brook though. And I know his subplot on Thriller Bark involved Zoro and Franky. If it is Brook though, I hope it's not a "gag" and more so Zoro hallucinating. Really hope it's not Brook though. Would much rather it be a CP-0 member with a Devil Fruit, but that's wishful thinking as well....
it is not Brook for sure , He is with Robin fleeing from CP0 so he doesn't have the times for gags , i only see three options , the last CP0 agent, using his DF, Doc Q of the BBs might have been in Wano all along and he has the epithet Shinigami or it is symbolic since Zoro has severe injuries and is on the verge of death

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

@rerere @Pantheos @Lukegranders @Legendaryconquer#1 @Iesd
“Kidd has done no damage to the Emperors”
:arnoling:
They aren’t invicible. Hit someone hard over and over and over again and eventually they’ll feel it no matter how strong they are.
just have a look what our man has taken on attack since the beginning of the raid, without any food rest, without magic mink medicine, without super human exoskelet… he is tanking more than any of them and still don’t need asspull plot armor. Our Captain literally is the armor himself!
Ultimate Tank Kid.

And still, he is up there, Thrilled and motivated.

I am still very convinced kid will reach another level soon before taking down Linlin. Since it was not mentioned what he has done in WCI. The story still needs to be wrapped up. And it will happen in the final phase.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

Chopper says that Zoro is going to receive "many times over" the damage he had sustained before from Hakai. He can scarcely imagine what state Zoro would be in afterwards, as he was already completely paralysed even before the Mink medicine. He then pleads for Zoro not to die on them.

I think what is happening is that Zoro's body is confronting certain death, and Oda chose to make this allegory explicit by having Zoro come face to face with Death itself.

I think a route that Oda can take with this confrontation is: "Zoro will conquer Death itself to become the true King of the Underworld". Here's an example narrative scenario:

The Grim Reaper's scythe will "reap" Zoro and send him to the Underworld.

There he will fight against the Lord of the Underworld (Enma). He will triumph and become the true King of the Underworld.

Zoro will then return to the land of the living, triumphant and invincible.

By triumphing over the Lord of the Underworld (Enma), he may also have forged Enma into a Black Blade as a result.

And/or by conquering Death, Zoro's body may be fully restored to peak condition.

Zoro's battle with in the Underworld may be physical (as in Zoro's body actually disappears), spiritual (Zoro's soul leaves his body) or purely mental (Zoro hallucinates all of this). (Perhaps as Zoro's soul/mind battles in the Underworld, Zoro's body feels the full effects of the double pain and damage he took).

Regardless of the form it takes, the battle will signal Zoro's struggle with and triumph over Death and harken back to the declaration Zoro made all the way back in Arlong Park:

The Zoro who has triumphed over Death would be significantly stronger than he is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.