Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about? If you dont have strong Haki, your DF won't work on next person if he has stronger Haki than you.

Have you forgotten about Rooftop?

Why Law could not teleport Big Mom?

Stop being poetic and scholar, Oda dont care about anything, he will take the fight in whichever direction he likes.
Neither Kid nor Law have used their awakenings on the rooftop, did they?

Yup, I'm personally loving the 2 parallels coming out of all of this.

- Kaido being handled by Haki post TS concepts, Big Mom being handled by classic DF powers
- Law attacking internally with precision, Kid attacking externally with brute force

Not sure this was intentional by Oda, but I personally like it alot
The depictions too short tho imo, so i felt like Oda half-assed the portion of Law-Kidd vs BM lol

maybe it's irrelevant, though... but have you noticed that the title of the chapter starts with the yonkou's name?

I mean, all the episodes where he appears as versus, sanji vs queen, zoro vs queen
jinbe vs who's who etc etc. They have had as their winner the one who begins in the name of the chapter.

maybe it's nothing, just oda doing oda stuff, but maybe, just maybe, we'll see the captains lose in the next chapter, if oda keeps the results based on their chapter titles

maybe it's irrelevant, though... but have you noticed that the title of the chapter starts with the yonkou's name?

I mean, all the episodes where he appears as versus, sanji vs queen, zoro vs queen
jinbe vs who's who etc etc. They have had as their winner the one who begins in the name of the chapter.

maybe it's nothing, just oda doing oda stuff, but maybe, just maybe, we'll see the captains lose in the next chapter, if oda keeps the results based on their chapter titles
tcb scans says the title is "Kid and Law vs Big Mom"

I think the OP just got it wrong

I don't know if it's just me but the fire in Onigashima has spread to the point where it's kinda freaking me out now. Like we see in some places where there are unconscious people surrounded by flames and stuff. I hope the anime is able to replicate this feeling.
"But but muh tension is not there ree"
:kuzanshut:
Post automatically merged:

I find it interesting that Oda is setting up that Kaido has a specific victory cry. I wonder why that is.

Also we'll miss you Grandpa Chopper:catsweat:.
Yeah its too specific to be a random one off

1. He's already met him, so no

2. Not going to hell, so no

3. What's cringe about fighting death? Never watched bleach?

4. Bankai > Haki, so no

5. What's cringe about healing?

So No to everything :suresure:
Based bleach fan. His brain is not enough to comprehend bleach's swag

Last edited:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I've been thinking about the victory cry just now, how come he didn't do it after he knocked Luffy out of Onigashima. Do you think he only counts it as a true victory if he actually kills his opponent? What scenario could this victory cry come into play?

I'm thinking maybe a flashback, mostly cause I'm kinda hoping Kaido doesn't white-eye Luffy again or knock him back off Onigashima.

Thoughts on this line? :zorothink:

I've been thinking about the victory cry just now, how come he didn't do it after he knocked Luffy out of Onigashima. Do you think he only counts it as a true victory if he actually kills his opponent? What scenario could this victory cry come into play?

I'm thinking maybe a flashback, mostly cause I'm kinda hoping Kaido doesn't white-eye Luffy again or knock him back off Onigashima.

Thoughts on this line? :zorothink:
Yeah exactly, kaido folded so many dudes in so many instances in this raid yet he did not do htis victory cry..
Is the raid really gonna fail wtf....

Week by week oda flip flop around the sentiment of the raid failing or not

Raid is not failing.Most of Kaido's officers are down.Samurai are winning.We could get an Oars style battle vs the Yonko yet.

Kidd is not creative with his DF,he could create a lot of cool weapons with his ability.But he only knows to slam metal into people.
I didn't say raid is failing. I say who will help them escape. They will win their fights but its impossible to escape without an extraordinary help.

On a second thought, maybe Oda just placed restriction on Law's room by saying his Haki is weaker than BM while other DF abilities work fine against her. Just like how he dealt internal damage to Kaido with his DF ability at Roof top.
He can't shambles or amputate them.Injection shot,Gamma knife and Counter Shock work just fine.

I didn't say raid is failing. I say who will help them escape. They will win their fights but its impossible to escape without an extraordinary help.
I think the Island will land on the capital and the citizens will enter the battlefield,so the marines won't be able to chase the pirates/samurais.Something similar happened in Dressrosa.

Last edited:
just have a look what our man has taken on attack since the beginning of the raid, without any food rest, without magic mink medicine, without super human exoskelet… he is tanking more than any of them and still don’t need asspull plot armor. Our Captain literally is the armor himself!
Ultimate Tank Kid.

And still, he is up there, Thrilled and motivated.

I am still very convinced kid will reach another level soon before taking down Linlin. Since it was not mentioned what he has done in WCI. The story still needs to be wrapped up. And it will happen in the final phase.
Kidd has taken not one attack of the same caliber as hakai. He failed at damaging kaido that is more durable than bigmom especially in hybrid form and he lacks advanced armament or advanced coC

G

Gorosei Informer

Secret Announcement: @ZenZu will pay for Kid theme if the next big attack from Kid hurts Big Mom.:kuzanshut:

Ironically a Kidd theme is happening and already paid for by me!
:saden::doffyou::kailaugh::crazwhat::arnoling::kobeha:

In Chapter 938, exactly 100 chapters ago, Zoro said this :

Might there be a connection between the Grim Reaper an Killer/Kamazo ?

Is this coincidence or Odas foreshadowing ?
Image not found unfortunately. Did you set it to forever when it asked how long to keep it online for when it was uploaded?

Either that or its been removed or a URL problem or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best part of the chapter is Izo. It's kind of sad that Oda has all these bullet points but no ability to add it into the story. Oda wanted the beast pirates to be impressive and have 500 zoans but couldn't draw one panel of the beast pirates actually being impressive so he just off paneled izou having troubles and mention it this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.