Theory What to Look for in a Woman - The Female Straw Hat Patterns

Say there is another thing that could connect the female strawhats is their introduction early in the story.
Nami was introduced early in East blue only to completely join later after the defeat of Arlong.
Robin was introduced early in Grand line and officially joined after the defeat of cp9.
So it would also be a strong connection to Monet.
She was introduced early in the new world and could perhaps join after the defeat of Kaido.

Nami was under Arlong
Robin was under Cp9
Monet could be under Kaido

Fishman, government, yonko respectively

But we have yet to know if Monet could still have survived on Punk Hazard.
That's a good point! I've talked about a similar concept before in my Delayed Recruitment Pattern theory, but I was looking more at the timing based on the hard number of events (number of arcs passed, number of major antagonists defeated, etc.) It would make some degree of sense for Monet to be viewed as an underling of Kaido in the long run, but the connection definitely isn't as strong as Nami to Arlong or Robin to CP9. I think the idea of the individual being liberated from the antagonist is a crucial part of it, and as far as we know Monet would still be under Doflamingo's influence even if he's in Impel Down. I think another, more personally salient enemy for Monet would need to be defeated in order for her to mentally accept joining the crew, and there really isn't much to suggest that she has any personal connection to Kaido at all.

Still, the escalation of pirate -> government -> Yonko makes a good deal of sense, so it could just be that Luffy's previous defeat of Doflamingo fulfilled the condition of freeing Monet, and once Kaido is out of the way the narrative can take the time for Luffy to meet her in her new, free life.

Only time will tell.

That's a good point! I've talked about a similar concept before in my Delayed Recruitment Pattern theory, but I was looking more at the timing based on the hard number of events (number of arcs passed, number of major antagonists defeated, etc.) It would make some degree of sense for Monet to be viewed as an underling of Kaido in the long run, but the connection definitely isn't as strong as Nami to Arlong or Robin to CP9. I think the idea of the individual being liberated from the antagonist is a crucial part of it, and as far as we know Monet would still be under Doflamingo's influence even if he's in Impel Down. I think another, more personally salient enemy for Monet would need to be defeated in order for her to mentally accept joining the crew, and there really isn't much to suggest that she has any personal connection to Kaido at all.

Still, the escalation of pirate -> government -> Yonko makes a good deal of sense, so it could just be that Luffy's previous defeat of Doflamingo fulfilled the condition of freeing Monet, and once Kaido is out of the way the narrative can take the time for Luffy to meet her in her new, free life.

Only time will tell.
As always you did a good job !. I am going to write some weirds ideas here after re reading your theories and reading your yamato theory...

God, about the escalation of monet, it is so good... and makes a lot of sense...

About Yamato. I think that we have to think that she is "oden"...

In my opinion.

Monet will join, the former enemy, the intelligent woman and more parallels with nami and robin... I can write a lot of things but you did the whole work in your monet theory (If anyone didn,t read that theory, you should read it, it is a good one) (Here I have doubts some times with Vivi or carrot but for me monet is nakama)

After re reading your brilliant theory of colours. I still thinking that bellamy has a lot of chances. Now he is learning how to create flags, he said to luffy not to be a member of the float, and he has things in common with franky and ussop like the enemy of they three (A character who was beloved by all the island but he was an evil one "Kuro, Lucci, Doffy") . But again you did also a good work in your bellamy theory hahaha. (Sometimes I had doubts between wyper and bellamy. But for me bellamy fits better)

But about yamato...

1 - The monster - Jimbe, Chopper, Zoro
2 - The intelligent woman - Nami, Monet, Robin
3 - The handyman - Franky, Bellamy, Ussop
4 - The royalty - Sanji the mr prince, Brook the soul king, Yamato the princess of beast...

(This theory if from my girlfriend... not mine)
Luffy talked with yamato, brook and sanji before a big battle against an army (Krieg ships, moria zombies, kaido linlin army). Before the battle they talked about being a nakama. Yamato, Brook and Sanji they had to wait in a place for a long time, brook in the ship, sanji in the island with zeff and yamato in wano by kaido orders. They are linked with royalty "Mr prince, soul king and Princess of the beast". They wears formal clothes and they had a full weird body, sanji germa body, brook bones body, yamato oni race.
The only doubt here is if momo colour changed after being an adult... because momo also has a good pattern with sanji and brook.

Right now we have jimbe... but If yamato joins now... The order is not well going. (Because jimbe is 1. But If Yamato is the 4. We need before 2 and 3. The order will be weird if Yamato joins before 2 and 3 nakama... )

If yamato is "Oden" and she fits better in other place because the number 2 is monet. Before yamato joining (I think she is the last nakama in the new world like oden was with roger being the 4 in mugiwaras in the new world) we need the 2 and 3 nakama

So after reading your yamato theory linked with your theory of what to look for in a woman of being a nakama.

I think that if yamato is not the second nakama in the new world. She will wait some time before joining to respect the order of mugiwaras. That it is also linked with your theory of delayed recruitment pattern

So I think this options...

1 : If yamato is the second nakama. She will join now
2 : If yamato is the third nakama. She will wait for monet
3 : If yamato is the last one like oden with roger and the fourth nakama. She will wait for monet and bellamy.

If is the 2 or 3 options. we have two solutions
A : The raid to beat kaido will fail and the whole float will reach wano to help. So bellamy will appear with the vivre card and monet maybe also appears here (An other member of the forum did in MONET FC a good theory of when will monet appear in wano. You should go and check it. Maybe it will help you)
B : If yamato waits for the 2 and 3 nakama. Maybe she will do like Oden in the past and first travell with another pirate to find luffy again in the future before reaching Laugh tale.

I hope you understad me.