Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...that is why I said let it develop to know it is a reincarnation or inherited will...maybe getting DF is a way to pass inherited will....just like how Zoro received Kuina or Ryuma sword to carry their will....Joyboy is back doesn't mean that he is "literally" back...anyways let us get more info regarding this....
The sword is symbolic there's no actual gain besides us readers appreciating it.

Luffy is the reincarnation of Joyboy he can hear to zunesha as Momo so DF is not a factor.

There's a short line in saying inherited will and reincarnation.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
I guess Roger's final speech should have been like this :milaugh:
There once was a man named Gold Roger, who was King of the Pirates. He had fame, power, and wealth beyond your wildest dreams. Before they hung him from the gallows, these were the final words he said:

"My fortune is yours for the taking, but ONLY IF YOU WEAR THE STRAW HAT OF LEGEND, IF YOU ARE THE REINCARNATION OF AN IMMORTAL SPIRIT NAMED JOYBOY AND ATE THE RUBBER FRUIT. I left everything I own in One Piece FOR THIS SPECIFIC PERSON."

Ever since, pirates from all over the world set sail for the Grand Line, searching for One Piece, the treasure that would make their dreams come true, BUT ONLY ONE OF THEM WAS DESTINED TO FIND IT SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING.

That makes no sense tho. As soon as the gomu gomu was stolen they should have been on the lookout for a rubber man. Its the ultimate incompetence by thr world gov
The world government likely didn’t report it to Imu thinking it was below his pay grade (a single devil fruit is certainly not enough to worry king of the world).

These holes are all just hindsight bias.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
thinking Luffy would beat the main antagonist?
Yeah that prediction has worked out quite well for me
The only thing that worked for you is that you keep losing, time after time. :myman:
Now the copium will be justifying Joyboy as stronger than Zoro...
You know what that means regarding, the now dead, Luffy as stronger than Zoro?
Means Luffybros were clueless about power scaling the whole time, as promised. :milaugh:
@nik87 what's the verdict? Joyboy getting stretched out like Luffy or nah 💀
The verdict of the high priest Kitetsu is... Joyboy takes another L! :risitameh:

Status
Not open for further replies.