Speculations New CP0 Boss

That would be dumb as hell. I do not want to have some dude who has already lost as a leader of an infamous organization luls.
Why is it disappointing. Lucci is one of Luffy's strongest fight. The first person to made Luffy unlock his gear. gear 2 and Gear 3. He's more deserving than someone who struggled against Izo and admitted Drake was a tough fight.

All admirals are going down one v one Akainu will be “major” but not Luffys main fight
Akainu vs Luffy has all the build up bruh

I really doubt Akainu is going down to anyone else who isn't Luffy

I think the most probable scenario is Luffy saving Sabo from being killed by Akainu, something Luffy couldn't do for Ace back then cuz he wasn't strong enough

Akainu vs Luffy has all the build up bruh

I really doubt Akainu is going down to anyone else who isn't Luffy

I think the most probable scenario is Luffy saving Sabo from being killed by Akainu, something Luffy couldn't do for Ace back then cuz he wasn't strong enough
Nah, i think Akainu will go to “end the son of Dragon” but Sabo will cut him off saying something about Ace and Luffy will see an image of Ace and Sabo both fighting Akainu and running on

My point is there no other compelling fight Luffy would probably have to tackle if not Papazuki, not to mention you are sleeping on the ardent desire of avenging his brother.
Sabo has the same ardent desire. We saw That in Dressrosa, Sabo fought Burgess who had a hand in Aces death. Luffy took down the big bad of Dressrosa controlling the world (Akainu and Imu)

Why is it disappointing. Lucci is one of Luffy's strongest fight. The first person to made Luffy unlock his gear. gear 2 and Gear 3. He's more deserving than someone who struggled against Izo and admitted Drake was a tough fight.
It's disappointing because it's a waste of character time when Oda can just create a newer and stronger character for Luffy to face instead. Particularly a character Luffy has never seen or fought before.

We've already seen the power struggle between Mr Go and Lucci. Now, with Mr Go out of the way, I suppose the logical conclusion is that Lucci steps up and becomes the new CP0 Boss.

I imagine it would transform CP0 similar to when Akainu became fleet admiral after Sengoku.

Mr Go and Sengoku are loyal, dutiful soldiers who strategize. They are capable of letting targets go like WB remnants or Izou.

Akainu and Lucci on the other hand are more hot blooded, they will fight to exterminate every single one of the targets. Captain is not enough.

What do you see in the future for CP0 and Lucci?
A Sabo opponent? Sanji? They certainly won't just play go and wait around, I see them being much more proactive from now on.

Neither Lucci nor Mr Go is the CP0 leader

Or perhaps there is a new info in the manga that i dont know?

I don't think there was a power struggle between Mr. Go or Lucci. Or at least there wasn't any tension of it. Lucci and Mr. Go were kinda talking to each others as an equal leaders of their respective groups. @rerere make a good detailed thread about the structure of CP0, you should check it out.
Eh I see it like how Jabra and Lucci were leaders of separate teams technically not superior underling, but you can tell by the teams they had which was the A Team
What if Jabra is the supreme boss of CP0 all along?

That would finally give some build up for Sanji vs CP0 boss.

Neither Lucci nor Mr Go is the CP0 leader

Or perhaps there is a new info in the manga that i dont know?
If rerere's theory is true, there should be 4 CP0 divisions' bosses + 1 big boss of the entire CP0 division. Lucci and Mr. Go are two of them.

My mind is probably playing tricks on me. I just recalled Go being annoyed by Lucci. Perhaps, like someone suggested, they are rather rivals and there is a boss above them? This would make Lucci and Go Bosses of smaller teams.

Mods can close the thread if entire premise is wrong.
That is a possibility too. But isn't CP-0 made only after CP-9 defeat at Enies Lobby? So I guess those CP-9 members are still the top tiers of CP-0 with Lucci being the top one.

If we are talking about true leader, Spadam was the one of CP-9 and is still the one from CP-0.

That is a possibility too. But isn't CP-0 made only after CP-9 defeat at Enies Lobby? So I guess those CP-9 members are still the top tiers of CP-0 with Lucci being the top one.

If we are talking about true leader, Spadam was the one of CP-9 and is still the one from CP-0.
I think so given we did never hear about CP0 which would have been weird had their fame been important enough.