Attack On Titan Chapter 126 : Pride

I repost here:

Correct chapter.

Even if it's cool to see all these characters together, I'm not fan of this alliance (it was previsible). For me the manga cannot end without the total destruction/extermination of one of the two camps.

There is two scenarios I want:

First (my favorite by far): The Alliance is formed only to be BTFO by Eren. He has Ymir by his side.

Second:

alliance happens

alliance wins

nations of the world exterminate paradis and all subjects of ymir, proving eren's point

sasuga isayama

But I'm a little worried about how Isayama will end this.

Now Eren just have Historia and Floch (glad he is still alive lol) by his side. Wonder who is the mysterious person at the window ?

Edit:

The meme is becoming true :pepecry:

Armin: Minna, follow me! FOR EVERYONE'S FUTURE!

Annie: blushes

Jean: Get a room you two

Magath: This little man... those eyes...that hope in his eyes... maybe he is everyone's hope

Keith:... Your are Marley's commander, right? Who would have thought we would be fighting together, heh

Magath: Yeah, it's weird. I'm a little too old for all this fighting

Keith: ha! Don't underestimate the old folks! Looks like we are going to be good friends

Magath: When everything ends let's go get some drinks

Jean: YEAH!

Yelena: Thanks for saving me, Onyankopon... heh who would have thought Eren was going to betray me

Onyankopon: It's okay, FOR THE FUTURE!

Pieck: Move on, Zeke.

Connie: I swear you are slow...

Zeke: haha sorry guys.

Levi: You fucking piece of shit, don't think I will forgive yo-

Zeke: Levi, my friend, I heard you the first 35 times

Levi: SHUT UP

Zeke: NO YOU SHUT UP

Levi: NO YOU

Zeke: NO YOU

Hange: *sigh* You are like children

Armin: haha guys...

*Reiner, Gabi, Falco grab their hands*

Kaya: You can do it, sister!

Gabi: Leave it to me!

Onyankopon: WE ARE ARRIVING GUYS, GRAB ON TIGHT

*Mikasa's close eye*

Mikasa: Eren... This world is cruel... *looking at her group* and beautiful.

*flying towards Erensaurus*
Meanwhile, Eren

Eren: Looks like they are arriving. My friends... Mikasa... Armin... I'm sorry I have to push you away. Historia... I'm sorry we won't be together... take care of our... *panel of Historia's belly*

*big letters for the last page "EVERYONE UNITED FOR THEIR LIVES!! UNTHINKABLE ALLIANCE!! CAN THEY DEFEAT HIM?? HISTORIA? EREN? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN????"

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think it can end with Eren letting "himself" be beaten by the alliance of Marley and Paradise and that alliance will promote peace between people. Eren being the Founding had already seen the future so he did all he did on purpose.

I agree that it was only an average/correct chapter.

I really like that Levi was totally messed up : fingers, face etc. It brings credibility to the universe. And Hange killing the soldiers was nice too.

Connie made me laugh with his master plan lol. The guy is a genuis. But I was not a fan of the drama with Armin.

Annie reunion was wierd, same with Reiner etc.

Lets see where all of this will go.

Bogard

You can't win
Lol Levi was totally messed up, but it was expected. I kinda dig with the scar on the face too :madmonk:

It also seem he still wants to kill Zeke

The Connie plot was developed well as well. Now what this alliance will do :optimistic:

I think it can end with Eren letting "himself" be beaten by the alliance of Marley and Paradise and that alliance will promote peace between people. Eren being the Founding had already seen the future so he did all he did on purpose.
I think that Eren really intends to destroy the world or the portion of it (Grisha was horrified of what he saw) and he will have to kill some of his friends too, and IMO he will do it.

That's the most tragic thing Isayama can do and if his interviews can be trusted then we will be hurt by Eren killing some of his friends he promised to protect. After this chapter I think that lelouch ending which everyone fears is out of the question. Eren and Yeagerists(and walldians) vs the world will be the ultimate showdown.

H

Homelander

Does is it make any sense for eren to be final villain ?

This is probably the most confusing arc i ever read.

I am not sure why people like this arc so much ?
Post automatically merged:

I agree that it was only an average/correct chapter.

I really like that Levi was totally messed up : fingers, face etc. It brings credibility to the universe. And Hange killing the soldiers was nice too.

Connie made me laugh with his master plan lol. The guy is a genuis. But I was not a fan of the drama with Armin.

Annie reunion was wierd, same with Reiner etc.

Lets see where all of this will go.
Which is why i think its bs. I thought eren wanted to kill all titan now he wants to nuke entire human race.

Worst writing . I hate gabi , reiner who likes being subjected to marleys nazi ideology.

I mean does it make any sense the writing no longer makes sense. I dont understand why eren ever planned to work with zeke . The guy just wanted to finish off the paradise. Zeke is a lame villain i thought he might have bigger aims but nah he wants to die like a bitch with other eldia wanted to commit seppaku.

Another bs writing is levi can now claim titan power . This really kinda end for me. AOT is probably heading towards bad ending. I can see bleach type of ending for it.

I feel author has not handled the story well after time skip.
Post automatically merged:

I repost here:

Correct chapter.

Even if it's cool to see all these characters together, I'm not fan of this alliance (it was previsible). For me the manga cannot end without the total destruction/extermination of one of the two camps.

First (my favorite by far): The Alliance is formed only to be BTFO by Eren. He has Ymir by his side.

Second:

alliance happens

alliance wins

nations of the world exterminate paradis and all subjects of ymir, proving eren's point

sasuga isayama

Now Eren just have Historia and Floch (glad he is still alive lol) by his side. Wonder who is the mysterious person at the window ?

Edit:

Magath: This little man... those eyes...that hope in his eyes... maybe he is everyone's hope

Keith:... Your are Marley's commander, right? Who would have thought we would be fighting together, heh

Keith: ha! Don't underestimate the old folks! Looks like we are going to be good friends

Yelena: Thanks for saving me, Onyankopon... heh who would have thought Eren was going to betray me

*Mikasa's close eye*

Meanwhile, Eren

Eren: Looks like they are arriving. My friends... Mikasa... Armin... I'm sorry I have to push you away. Historia... I'm sorry we won't be together... take care of our... *panel of Historia's belly*

*big letters for the last page "EVERYONE UNITED FOR THEIR LIVES!! UNTHINKABLE ALLIANCE!! CAN THEY DEFEAT HIM?? HISTORIA? EREN? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN????"

I repost here:

Correct chapter.

Second:

alliance happens

alliance wins

sasuga isayama

Edit:

*Mikasa's close eye*

Meanwhile, Eren

Ending will be bad trust me. It will be like bleach.

Marley and paradise will have some temporary peace because they stopped eren.
Eren will commit seppaku in the end after his friend defeats him with nakama powerup.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just excited that Levi survived! lol

The dramatic moment with Armin was nice. I think he knew that words would not matter to Connie, and probably he hoped that Connie valued his friends a lot.

The scene where they reunited with Annie was really funny!

Now, how are they going to 'save the world'? Talking to Eren will not get them anywhere...

H

Homelander

I am just excited that Levi survived! lol

The dramatic moment with Armin was nice. I think he knew that words would not matter to Connie, and probably he hoped that Connie valued his friends a lot.

The scene where they reunited with Annie was really funny!

Now, how are they going to 'save the world'? Talking to Eren will not get them anywhere...
I feel like making eren bad guy was just disappointing to me.

Eitherway eldian are goner even if they stop eren because not all the civilians are on same foot. Most of them are okay with revenge.

Mikasa and armin have totally believed eren has become evil should not have happened. I dont understand why make a plot to show hatred towards his friends ?

I am not upto it maybe i just see eren has nice guy feel like he is not that person.

I feel like making eren bad guy was just disappointing to me.

Eitherway eldian are goner even if they stop eren because not all the civilians are on same foot. Most of them are okay with revenge.

Mikasa and armin have totally believed eren has become evil should not have happened. I dont understand why make a plot to show hatred towards his friends ?

I am not upto it maybe i just see eren has nice guy feel like he is not that person.
I do not think it is very clear yet. I think the author and Eren want us to believe that he lost his mind and became a villain. I can't exactly say what I think happened, yet. But, I think, somehow Eren is trying to end the cycle of hate. Maybe, he is trying to have the whole world hate him. I also, kinda, think that at the end of the series the titan powers will disappear.

I don't want a damn Code Geass ending, I'd rather Eren kill everyone. Maybe I'm evil, but it is what it is. I love Levi and the other scouts, but I'm team Eren until the end.

I also want Gabi to get stomped into oblivion. If she becomes the "hero" I will puke my guts and be as dissapointed as I was with GoT & Lost's endings!