General & Others Rate the One Piece Manga Overall

Rate One Piece

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Prior to the time skip, I would rate it 6/10. Let's not overrank Oda because pre ts was just better than post ts. It wasn't some incredible peak of literature.

Overall 3/10. Oda completely killed off what he built.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Naruto classic is arguably even a 10/10 for me. Shippuden really held majority of the main issues people have with Naruto.
Yeah I think part 1 of Naruto is top top tier. The early arcs are some of the best I've seen and probably had the best beginning/among the best beginnings possible. The Land of Waves arc with Zabuza and Haku was GOATED. Chuunin exams arc was also pretty good and then Sasuke's retrieval. All very very good ones. Shippuden dragged it down somewhat, especially the ending arcs, but overall Naruto as a manga is still pretty good imo.

Wano is a big let down but One piece is still better than dogshit mangas new generation shonen like JJK, MHA.

Also, One piece >= Naruto >>>> Naruto shippuden expect pain arc.

I don't rate HxH since it is Hiatus x Hiatus forever.

But one has to admit nothing can be compared to one piece which can still stand strong despite being very big manga and Oda able to do weekly manga unlike Hiatus x Hiatus. The only reason Hiatus x Hiatus didn't get trash talked is because of its hiatus.

The only manga imo above one piece are gintama, aot (minus last arc).