Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
You don't know Sanji fans exist because you live your life in a bubble, trapped like a goldfish in a bowl. But in the presence of Sanji, you're slowly confronted with the reality that no, your miserable state of squalor is NOT the norm or anything worth aspiring to. When you see something categorically better (i.e. Sanji) then all you can do is lash out, throw a tantrum and try to demean and bring it back down to your level.

Success breeds jealousy. I'd be wildly angry if I were a Zoro fan too. But as a Godji fan all I can do is shake my head and laugh.
:snoopy:

:parkcry:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah, it's like a paste / liquid you extract from a tree and then make rubber out of it

So it looks like Luffy is melting
Ahh, that is going to be weird, isn't it? Isn't Luffy's DF stated to be special paramecia? I know what Katakuri could do as a special Paramecia but his fruit has liquid abilities from the get-go. Katakuri is not a Mochi man, he is a Mochi user.

That would mean that Gomu Gomu no Mi is a Legendary fruit that changes its substance and swaps between the abilities of Zoan, Logia, and Paramecia.

If that's the reason then Oda is forcing this to mirror Blackbeard who will probably have 3 Devil Fruits lol.

You don't know Sanji fans exist because you live your life in a bubble, trapped like a goldfish in a bowl. But in the presence of Sanji, you're slowly confronted with the reality that no, your miserable state of squalor is NOT the norm or anything worth aspiring to. When you see something categorically better (i.e. Sanji) then all you can do is lash out, throw a tantrum and try to demean and bring it back down to your level.

Success breeds jealousy. I'd be wildly angry if I were a Zoro fan too. But as a Godji fan all I can do is shake my head and laugh.
Oh my god i love this dude :kailaugh::lulz::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

don't you think you have crossed the line with this post?....

Ahh, that is going to be weird, isn't it? Isn't Luffy's DF stated to be special paramecia? I know what Katakuri could do as a special Paramecia but his fruit has liquid abilities from the get-go. Katakuri is not a Mochi man, he is a Mochi user.

That would mean that Gomu Gomu no Mi is a Legendary fruit that changes its substance and swaps between the abilities of Zoan, Logia, and Paramecia.

If that's the reason then Oda is forcing this to mirror Blackbeard who will probably have 3 Devil Fruits lol.
I'm gonna be honest, i don't like any of these theories of the Gomu Gomu no MI actually being another crazy fruit we just didn't know

and it's not that the theories are bad, they are all pretty well made, but they all seem so convoluted and shit

I much prefer the simpler rubber and that's it

:myman:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm gonna be honest, i don't like any of these theories of the Gomu Gomu no MI actually being another crazy fruit we just didn't know

and it's not that the theories are bad, they are all pretty well made, but they all seem so convoluted and shit

I much prefer the simpler rubber and that's it

:myman:
It's no more a simple rubber fruit.

get help

Status
Not open for further replies.