Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Death itself. That's hallucination caused by drugs (MINK ROIDS TO BE EXACT). lol

Zoro did damage to Kaido? You mean that papercut? Kaido didn't even see Zoro as significant and only weary about the sword he holds. Kaido see's Oden, Shanks and other legends in Luffy. Luffy was the first worthy opponent Kaido sees after Oden. lol. Keep your zoro delusion to yourself. And Luffy has a fresh body? Wow, did Luffy eat a Senzu bean? As far as I know Luffy has bean beaten multiple time already to be called someone with Fresh bOdy. lol

Nope. You are in damage control coz you claim that Nika has done nothing when the battle is just getting started after the Nika awakening. Talk to me when Wano arc is over and Luffy fail to beat Kaido. lol
That's your copium. :goyea:

Where is Luffy's papercut? Did he leave a permanent mark on Kaido's body?
The reason why Kaido sees Oden as one of the greats is because of the scar.
Zoro is automatically on the same level due to his scar too. :goyea:
You dont need to eat senzu bean when you are a Looney Toon, you go from 0 back to 100 without any logic. :milaugh:

Will Nika leave a papercut or he isnt capable of it either?

There is nothing imaginary about it, it is Death itself. Zoro gonna win that fight himself, wont need Joyboy to resurrect his ass.

Joy Boy is Luffy. Your copium is over.

Momonosuke: "Joy Boy…!?
Do you mean Luffy!?"

Yamato: "Is that... what Zunesha said!!?"

Current Luffy is on worst stage than Zoro post 1 second hakai.

And he didn't need Oden's haki to harm Kaido like Zoro.:vistalaugh:

I never saw someone clinging to copium like you do. :kobeha:
Nobody is preventing you from taking it, here you go:
:jackcopium:

But I think there is nothing hype in chapter except Luffy gear 5 and his fighting style
And seriously that hiyori and orochi part is so boring, Oda pls just end that part
Yes i want act 3 to end already to see the outside World. Unfortunately this will only happen when Orochi is dead and Hiyori plays her shamisen again. (I believe)

"Luffy: "Ahyahyahya!!

Kaidou: "...!! I'm sorry for what happened earlier, I was STUPID...!!

I didn't want to win like that."

Luffy looks at Kaidou with determination and a smile on his face.

Luffy: "Don't mention it!!

Let's end this!!!"

LMAO there's no way Kaido is dying to a protagonist after this wholesome interaction with luffy,
no wonder some zorotrds salty with this chapter, cause they are now seeing the reality. :josad:

i tell yall. kaido will die in the hands of a villain either from WG or another yonko, this is typical shonen/ transition of hate from current villain to the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.