Fanclub Monet FC

I might be mistaken but I just don’t remember there ever being confirmation that Law was the one to turn Monet into a Harpy and then there its the question of where did he get the “Pieces” for it.
There was a long stretch of time where I also theorized that Monet wasn't actually one of Law's patients and that Usopp's conjecture that she was was meant to be a misdirect away from her being a natural harpy that could shapeshift the same way that Dellinger could. However, Oda has confirmed in Monet's Vivre Card Databook entry that she did, in fact, receive her bird parts from Law. I think the parts themselves probably came from animals that were being used in Caesar's SMILE experiments, as it was also confirmed that SAD is a slurry of animal DNA (SBS 99), so there were probably a lot of dead animals lying around Punk Hazard.

There was a long stretch of time where I also theorized that Monet wasn't actually one of Law's patients and that Usopp's conjecture that she was was meant to be a misdirect away from her being a natural harpy that could shapeshift the same way that Dellinger could. However, Oda has confirmed in Monet's Vivre Card Databook entry that she did, in fact, receive her bird parts from Law. I think the parts themselves probably came from animals that were being used in Caesar's SMILE experiments, as it was also confirmed that SAD is a slurry of animal DNA (SBS 99), so there were probably a lot of dead animals lying around Punk Hazard.
I am starting to think that harpy in wano next to zoro was monet after all... Kaido is her boss after all ... Did you think any idea to believe that harpy was monet ? Or as you said in your theories monet will arrive to wano or after by another way ?

-------

Did anyone here also thought that luffy being nika is perfect for monet hints ?

Harpy 10 Year Anniversary, everyone! It's been ten years to the day since Monet disappearance and the beginning of the mystery, so I threw together a little tribute!

I don't know if I'll get around to coloring it, but I didn't want to risk missing the actual day, and honestly I'm just so proud of the sketch that I just wanted to share it as is!

This is probably the last year we'll have to wonder about the truth, here's hoping that our prayers will be answered! It's been a hell of a decade, and whatever happens, I'm glad I've been able to spend it with you all

Why she asked law for the wings and bird leg?

Why she asked law for the wings and bird leg?
If you've never read my work before, I cover this topic in my theory of the Lunarian's history, specifically near the end of the first post.

We know that Monet has been interested in birds since childhood on the basis that her one childhood depiction has her carrying a textbook on birds, which gives just enough of an excuse that if we never learn the full story, most people would accept that she just likes birds. In my theory, though, I suggested that she may have met a Lunarian in her youth, explaining her interest in both ornithology and astrology. Since she knew that the Lunarians were either critically endangered or functionally extinct, Monet may have been motivated to become a harpy in an attempt to emulate the Lunarians.

If you've never read my work before, I cover this topic in my theory of the Lunarian's history, specifically near the end of the first post.

We know that Monet has been interested in birds since childhood on the basis that her one childhood depiction has her carrying a textbook on birds, which gives just enough of an excuse that if we never learn the full story, most people would accept that she just likes birds. In my theory, though, I suggested that she may have met a Lunarian in her youth, explaining her interest in both ornithology and astrology. Since she knew that the Lunarians were either critically endangered or functionally extinct, Monet may have been motivated to become a harpy in an attempt to emulate the Lunarians.
I will read, and what you think about this:

I will read, and what you think about this:

I used to put a lot of stock in the idea that Monet made the rabbits and was riding inside one of them, but that was back when I thought she was going to reappear at Dressrosa. At this point, I don't really know what to make of them anymore aside from the possibility that Monet was just escaping Punk Hazard and wandering aimlessly, but I personally think it's more likely that she hitched a ride with someone else like Vergo.

"Her heart was being intact" (c) Tokiro Oumaga
You will learn more about it in his two Legendary Theories: The Grand Monet Theory and Twilight Of The Moon Gods. The author of these lines is a brilliant man.

I think she is not just a Greek character, but also embodies a mother's love for lost abandoned children. Yuki plays a big role in One Piece.

And also her connection to the Lunarians is obvious.
Considering that King's race was revealed only recently. Monet could be a certain percentage Lunarian. Say 1/3 or 1/4. And that's why she asked Law to make her wings. And that means she can be resilient enough to withstand the damage she received in the Punk Hazard lab. I think Monet will play a key role in the relationship with Luffy in the future. Perhaps it will be memories of his mother.

Good Smile is doing a survey for characters that fans want to see Nendoroids made of

https://special.goodsmile.info/whg_2023_autumn/en/nendoroid_survey/

Doesn't seem likely to happen, especially since Good Smile hasn't done anything for One Piece before, but no harm in trying to get some light shone on our girl, right?

Plus it seems you can suggest however many characters you want, so if there's anyone else you want to see a Nendoroid of, shoot your shot