Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Can barely even remember ever talking to you, but I must've hurt you real bad to still have your ass this busted up. Not quite sure what KnY has to do with any of this, so I'm just gonna assume its the true source responsible for that gaping asshole of yours.

In that case :catblush:
"At Jump, Demon Slayer was really amazing. I enjoyed how it was able to save the feelings of so many people. Absolutely superb work. This is how I want manga to be. It touched me, somehow!" - Oda
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/in...praises-demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba/.167687

Poop Piece in decline:pepemy:

And here I thought me teasing Oda about the 2/10 Lano arc was all just fun and games. Never would've thought something so meaningless would shake some of his angels to their very core like this. But perhaps if you weren't a musty jobless discord mod these things wouldn't matter so much?

Ain't you got feet to lick? :rolaugh:
I mean considering your activity in here, isnt it really clear who this matters to more? I just check this thread from time to time to see if anyone has come up with some good arguments yet, but youre in here stinking up the room.

Also why did you post that quote from oda like I agree with what he says lmao it literally adds nothing to your argument

I mean considering your activity in here, isnt it really clear who this matters to more? I just check this thread from time to time to see if anyone has come up with some good arguments yet, but youre in here stinking up the room.
You wouldn't know a good argument if it shat in your mouth. Now make like your avy. Hit a rubber ball or something to get that rage out rather than crying about your insecurities to randos. We do not care and are laughing at you.

Nothing has changed.

Yamato is a gold-digger,that has the same desire as carrot to travel around the world ,yet just like Carrot she has no redeeming qualities.

Zero dreams beyond adventures which isn't really a dream.

Sub par main flashback that didn't show naything for her role after Wano.

Zero good interactions with the other SH(not that it matters much for me ) and Completely ignored by Luffy in whatever she said to him.

He couldn't care in the slightest. He doesn't even name her correctly after her correcting him again and again.

Meanwhile Oda is building chapter by chapter the relationship between her and Momo. Such a coincidence that Oda builds her up to follow her own road instead of wanted to copy the road of Oden.

B-but I forgot ,she mentions she wants to go on adventures with Luffy so she must go. Silly me :yasu:

Nothing has changed.

Yamato is a gold-digger,that has the same desire as carrot to travel around the world ,yet just like Carrot she has no redeeming qualities.

Zero good interactions with the other SH(not that it matters much for me ) and Completely ignored by Luffy in whatever she said to him.

He couldn't care in the slightest. He doesn't even name her correctly after her correcting him again and again.

Meanwhile Oda is building chapter by chapter the relationship between her and Momo. Such a coincidence that Oda builds her up to follow her own road instead of wanted to copy the road of Oden.

B-but I forgot ,she mentions she wants to go on adventures with Luffy so she must go. Silly me :yasu:
Yamato had to be ordered by Luffy both times to help Momo and Oda portrayed it just like every other SH's role in the raid. She never went out of her way to be with him and ditched him whenever she wanted.

Luffy also wouldn't be happy to see her on the roof and entrust her with the most important person in the raid if she was just some rando he didn't care about.

She learned that she was right, Luffy IS the man Oden was waiting for
Yamato is a gold-digger
Lol what?:nicagesmile:
just like Carrot she has no redeeming qualities.
She is useful, at the bare minimum
And thats bad because? Also Oda set up a potential secondary goal by having Momo bring up how they dont know what role Oden wanted Wano to take by opening its borders because he ripped out the pages of the journal, so her goals could be freedom and finding out the truth, wich btw was Oden's objective when he joined the Roger pirates:kawak:
Jinbe and Usopp's flashbacks didnt show anything about their roles either:brootea:
Completely ignored by Luffy in whatever she said to him.
Not giving an answer immediatly isnt being ignored
He doesn't even name her correctly after her correcting him again and again.
Luffy only learned Chopper's name after he joined, and she only corrected him once
Such a coincidence that Oda builds her up to follow her own road instead of wanted to copy the road of Oden.
He did the exact opposite? She hasnt shown a single instance of backing down from her dream of leaving and had to be the one to encourage Momo, just like how Oden would've done
she mentions she wants to go on adventures with Luffy so she must go
Yes, just like Brook:usosmug:

Personally not into guys, but dunno why that would be an issue if I was. Especially in 2022.

Meanwhile you're genuinely attracted to cartoon feet cuz you're a filthy mf.
And why that would be an issue if I was attracted to feet, especially in 2022? You always reply to me trying to insult me because I like feet. (No I'm not attracted to cartoons, I like real women.)

Why are you such a hypocrite? Why are you so intolerant in 2022? Grow up. How old are you?

Also why are you always triggered because a character in a cartoon will join a cartoon crew in this cartoon. Its just a cartoon. Whats wrong with you :rolaugh:

You wouldn't know a good argument if it shat in your mouth. Now make like your avy. Hit a rubber ball or something to get that rage out rather than crying about your insecurities to randos. We do not care and are laughing at you.
Disagreeing with my argument doesnt equate to my argument to my argument being any more false. The fact you are acting like such a manchild makes it even more funny to me.

And while were on the topic of avis go make like your mickey mouse mc and scooby doo your ending with the worst possible shit the author could have done. Fighting a baby, almost like they were fighting you.

And if you dislike wano and one piece as a whole why are you even here then. Is this the only hive where you and herde can hang out and you just have nowhere to go because your character (at least on the way on you write on here) is the equivalent of spoilt milk that no one wants to throw out. You and the absolutely idiotic things you claim as arguments that only fit your own headcanon, which are based on insults for someone who doesnt exist btw. You are unnecessary, you stink up the room, and just need to go.

This is not a roast, this is an advice. Posting your same copypasta about ''babysitting and yamatrash'' isnt gonna help your arguments and makes you look even more bad if were being honest. It isnt worth it my guy. Just move on.

This the final time im responding to this shit btw, it wastes your and my valuable time

Status
Not open for further replies.