Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Mouten and Shin gonna take L in this fight but I don't see them getting completely wrecked..
And Hara loves Heki so he is not going to die either..
Kanki core army is going to wrecked in this fight with Heki's army..
But in my opinion.. Qin going to give bloody nose to Zhao by killing their key Generals as always..

Think Shin and Mouten will find a way to escape out of the pressure and strike Zhao’s rear on the sides to reduce the pressure on Kanki and Heki’s armies. Hope Kanki shows us something special before loosing inevitably due to huge disadvantage in numbers.

Think Ousen army and remainder of the army that went back may save Kanki, Shin and Mouten from dying in the last minute.

Hope Kanki will not escape with his underlinings midfight. It will damage Kankis reputation greatly..I don't see any other reason for Sei to hate Kanki after this war

Last edited:
Shin who was the only that was been off from This plan from Kanki, he will be the only who will not be caught 100% off guard he will react fast enough,to stall Riboku's plan, this will be when he initiate to command a giant army, maybe 60k.
Post automatically merged:

I see Maron be a new member in Hi Shin unit when Kanki loses and escape from Riboku or Died. Because him has some relationship with them.

Riboku has absolutely played all of Ousen, SHK and Kanki here. They've danced to his tune since the moment Ousen chose Gian. which is what Riboku wanted + expected.

I'm sure Kanki has a response coming though.
I think they didn't have much of a choice, get played or get stuck where they are, the great wall he build/fortified left them with one route, and they have to close up the north otherwise even if they invade kantan the royal zhao will just escape the north, so not much of a choice they had except aim for the north first.

I agree, I don't think Kanki will make it easy for Riboku, maybe even Ousen follows up behind the scenes like gathering all those reinforced that are chased back to Qin.

I think they didn't have much of a choice, get played or get stuck where they are, the great wall he build/fortified left them with one route, and they have to close up the north otherwise even if they invade kantan the royal zhao will just escape the north, so not much of a choice they had except aim for the north first.

I agree, I don't think Kanki will make it easy for Riboku, maybe even Ousen follows up behind the scenes like gathering all those reinforced that are chased back to Qin.
I really hope Ousen gets involved but i kinda can't see it?

I don't like these current numbers tbf. I want to see a classic, close contest with even numbers. Granted i understand the reasons why they are lob sided.

I really hope Ousen gets involved but i kinda can't see it?

I don't like these current numbers tbf. I want to see a classic, close contest with even numbers. Granted i understand the reasons why they are lob sided.
Think about it Riboku's attention is shifted to Kanki now, Ousen army are recovering but he can take his main men and regroup the reinforced that are turning back, someone of great influence can regroup them and have them head to Gian.

I have seen this idea countless times, I just don't see it. He has the exact same role as Ten. If he had ever led a unit/army by himself then maybe but I just don't see it.

We are NOT gonna talk about Kyourei being the same as Kyoukai
Maron is a Commander of 5000 mans, well some top tiers have 2 or more strategist.