Powers & Abilities Do you like it as Luffy is this strong?

- Luffy is still the underdog. He won't get a very clean win against Kaido, so he will not be the world's strongest creature.

- we're not sure Luffy knows how to use awakening. He can kick start but it may not be the same idea.

- in general he doesn't understand his powers. He doesn't know what kind of freedom the fruit may give him, he's not experienced with application just yet, and he doesn't know of a Zoan mode that is easier than awakening.

- Blackbeard is a hard check. Akainu is probably the strongest logia. He can certainly be challenged and even lose.

- he can't solo the crew lmao. He'd lose worse than Oars

Luffy this strong is fine with me. The big problem is about how he got his powers.

I think power up should come from character development. When the reality hits at your face very hard, like the time Luffy finds himself useless in Sabody and Marineford, and thus he needs to train more.

In contrast, all he need to do now is continue to be reckless and running toward Kaido to obtain new powers out of nowhere, while having no negative consequences.

Let me give you example,
After getting defeated for the first time, what if the crews need to rescue Luffy and get outnumbered hard. The crews are in bad shape because of this. Then Luffy learn from his mistake and in the journey to find strategy to counter Kaido, then he found ryou master... This will make Luffy powerups much more believable and will make me like Luffy a lot more.

Instead, we got training camp in prison with perfect teacher without any setup.

Rooftop Zoro need Oden's haki to damage Kaido.

Without Oden's haki he didn't even damage a mere YC1 (in Zoan form) by himself.
That how weakling rooftop Zoro is.

While pre-awakening Luffy damage Kaidou by himself.

And current Luffy is in the far far worst condition than current Kaido.

- Especially Gear 5 Luffy push Kaido to his limit.

It's embarrassing that you feel the need to just lie about some shit you didn't have to talk about. Kehai is presence, not Haki. If Kaido wanted to make such a statement, he would just like he did before

Luffy always bodied his whole crew. How much more did Oda have to spell it out for you guys pre-time skip? On Enies Lobby, we got an actual number equated to it, Luffy was fighting someone who was at least twice as strong as the second strongest person in his crew fought. Zoro acknowledged it then and there. The entire crew acknowledged it on Thriller Bark a second time. The entire point of them training was to pull their weight so that Luffy didn't have to do as much. Every single arc, Oda has hammered it in that the captain is always significantly stronger than the rest of their crew, and that gap has only widened post timeskip.

The only people that haven't accepted that are the powerscaling losers and the fanboys of certain characters that have agendas. For the rest of the community, it has been clear since the start.

I figured Luffy would get this strong eventually and honeslty I don’t mind it. He needed to be as strong as the current emperors so he’ll have a hope against Blackbeard Oda basically just saying “We’re not fighting the other emperors just going straight to Blackbeard after this”

Are Official's Kanji words cringe ? :josad:
They aren't, but you are forcing with your bs.

Like I don't understand how can ppl really enjoy this new crap form G5. When we had a super badass one form before.

Before -->>
( First is a fan-art way better than the actual form, second is the most badass G4 ever )

Now -->>

I know you're gonna deny and say this G5 awakening is the best ever and his the most badass, but, for one time, be honest with us and tell the thruth.

This is example of an embarrassing insult.

Presence, Spirit, Aura and Haki is the same one. It's not lie.

Official's Kanji saids.
If you want to cry. Cries to Official's Kanji.
Official kanji. But you don't speak Japanese right? Lol.

Here's the official English. It's better than anyone here would do, but I wouldn't say it's accurate to the Japanese in the actual words even if the message is well interpreted.

I would say: "listen, Luffy kun. Haki is throughout the whole world. All humans have this dormant power. Presence, fighting spirit, authority. This is no different from the apparent senses people have."

I'm sure I'm wrong here and there but that's at least going by the words used if not the phrasing. I don't think it's a very clear statement so I can see how it can be put differently.

The anime has this speech verbatim and I think it's the best translation. The last line is, "It is not different from the things that humans can naturally sense such as these... "

So in neither of the official translations does it say they're the same thing, because you wouldn't say kiai and iatsu are the same thing either, but that Haki is like them. Associated, but it's not all "the same concept."

Yeah I don't think he's much stronger unless we see a hint of Kaido's confidence starting to waver on the certainty of winning. Luffy is only getting stronger but he's really not Kaido's equal

Luffy always bodied his whole crew. How much more did Oda have to spell it out for you guys pre-time skip? On Enies Lobby, we got an actual number equated to it, Luffy was fighting someone who was at least twice as strong as the second strongest person in his crew fought. Zoro acknowledged it then and there. The entire crew acknowledged it on Thriller Bark a second time. The entire point of them training was to pull their weight so that Luffy didn't have to do as much. Every single arc, Oda has hammered it in that the captain is always significantly stronger than the rest of their crew, and that gap has only widened post timeskip.

The only people that haven't accepted that are the powerscaling losers and the fanboys of certain characters that have agendas. For the rest of the community, it has been clear since the start.
Luffy thought Hyozo was tough lmao

It's fine. c'mon man you guys think pre awakening luffy can beat bb or wg even He made countless gears or awakening (doffy type) i don't think that can help for luffy's bringing down wg or bb. he needs a form that make shoulder to shoulder with wg or bb.

I like it. Otherwise how can he be worthy of PK ? If he is not strong, however he wins it will be called asspull by retards. So better make him strong and win by willpower.