Break Week Why was Mihawk‘s presence in Marineford so lackluster?

Nope. He's just for zoro.
You just begging for him cause you know shanks will be dead soon.
Ok, so what I've learned from you is you prefer Zoro's biggest opponent to be a cardboard character. Nice.
Post automatically merged:

I think Oda can find ways to involve Mihawk in the end game without necessarily bringing him under shanks or relying on him for relevance. He has always shown interest majors events happening in the world him being a Shichibukai wasn't only reason he arrived at Marineford but because Mihawk had personal interest in that war
Not "under" Shanks guys....

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ok, so what I've learned from you is you prefer Zoro's biggest opponent to be a cardboard character. Nice.
Post automatically merged:

Not "under" Shanks guys....
He has a character. Him teaming up with people is irrelevant to his character you want that solely to give relevance to your fave so he doesn't die to bb.

I

Indigo

I think Mihawk will make a temporary alliance with Shanks to fight the Blackbeard pirates, because he is gonna think Blackbeard has either captured or killed Perona (maybe one of his crew members are gonna show up with Perona's DF powers, i still think Blackbeard can take the Devil Fruit out of people without killing).

I don't know how this fight will go down, but at the end of the story, when Zoro vs Miihawk finally happens.

We will see two developed versions of the characters, both having learned how to fight for other people and getting stronger for it, instead of just fighting for themselves.

Luffy and the crew changed Zoro.

Mihawk, after seing Luffy and how Zoro was changed by Luffy, will also change by creating a bond with Perona and relying on his old rival Shanks to rescue / avenge her.

We've seen how Oda has treated the Serious / Edgy / Stoic characters of the series, they all have another side to them or develop to have another side to them.

Just look at Zoro and Law for examples of how Luffy changed them.

:kayneshrug:

If he's going to fight in the war, then he needs to pick a side
Exactly, that's why he won't fight in the final war, there's no more logical reason for him to be a pirate and fight for the navy, nor for him to go against the navy, technically on the same team as Zoro, and they fight each other.

Zoro vs MIhawk only happens after the final war when Zoro challenges him again.

Exactly, that's why he won't fight in the final war, there's no more logical reason for him to be a pirate and fight for the navy, nor for him to go against the navy, technically on the same team as Zoro, and they fight each other.

Zoro fighting Mihawk after the war doesn’t make sense.

If Zoro fights Mihawk, it’ll be because Mihawk Allies himself with someone who’ll be Luffys opponents

[QUOTE="Yasheen, post: 2724485, member: 3506"
If Zoro fights Mihawk, it’ll be because Mihawk Allies himself with someone who’ll be Luffys opponents[/QUOTE]
What doesn't make sense is this.

Or for Sanji to find the All blue, will the crew need to fight an enemy in that sea?

Or for Brook to find Laboon, will the crew have to fight an enemy at the entrance to the Grand Line?

This is some dumb shit. Why would Mihawk just sit around and be irrelevant to the series climax? The headcanon that Zoro will get some special fight post Endgame is silly. He will never have the final fight in this series

B

Ballel

[QUOTE="Yasheen, post: 2724485, member: 3506"
If Zoro fights Mihawk, it’ll be because Mihawk Allies himself with someone who’ll be Luffys opponents
What doesn't make sense is this.

Or for Sanji to find the All blue, will the crew need to fight an enemy in that sea?

Or for Brook to find Laboon, will the crew have to fight an enemy at the entrance to the Grand Line?[/QUOTE]
Quote fail lol