One Punch Man Chapter 162 : Greatest Hero

Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
So not only he entirely skipped the Garou VS S-class, but he already made Garou enter second form and despite all this, you don't even feel the lvl of battle Saitama had with Boros.

It's nowhere near the Boros battle, at least until yet. Let's see how it goes, but so far the webcomic development was better
Boros vs Saitama was much more hype in the anime than it was in the manga

Lol call me webcomic elitist but I am really pissed with recent developements .But on the other hand the way Murata handled last year was so incredible that I still have high hopes for this.
The last year manga content surpassed the webcomic by miles with so much lore and excellent fight.
But it feels Murata doesnt know what to do with Garaou and this situation disrupting the pacing and skipping vairous part.I know this is his story now but webcomic hyped the fight and Garaou personality and traits to max which I didnt feel here since the defeat of darkshine.Hope he proves me wrong in upcoming chapters.

Personally, I am fine with Saitama vs. Garou starting right now. I feel like I am one of the few are who doesn't mind the changes that ONE and Murata are making to this version. I do go back to the ONE version to see how things are changing and I really like that version of the Monster Association arc but when Orochi was revealed I knew things were going down a very different path. This fight still has me hyped; this version did a great job of building up Saitama vs. Garou without needing Garou to steamroll the S-Class heroes to do so. I also like how Tareo is being used more in this version to help further develop Garou and Saitama as characters.

I do agree Saitama provoking him seems outta character. But I guess he realised after Garou showed some feats that hes the only worth while figher around.
When Saitama sees someone with strong potential he does act different...since he does want a good fight at the end of day.
Either way, I like the fight so far. I just hope for best drawn cheography.
I totally agree with the bolded. Saitama has acted like this only a few times and seeing the potential Garou has is more than likely getting him a little excited.
IDK how but I am able to see them as separate entities, but I do and I am good with the changes. The way you feel about the webcomic was how I was about FIial Fantasy VII remake. All I ever wanted was a 1:1 remake with updated graphics, everything else could have remained the same and I would have been fine. I feel like this is how you feel about OPM (correct me if I am wrong). A 1:1 redraw would have been fine with me but I am good with what we are getting.
But it feels Murata doesnt know what to do with Garaou and this situation disrupting the pacing and skipping vairous part.I know this is his story now but webcomic hyped the fight and Garaou personality and traits to max which I didnt feel here since the defeat of darkshine. Hope he proves me wrong in upcoming chapters.
Did I miss something are ONE and Murata not working on this together anymore?

I hope that it can pleasantly surprise you and bring you back into the hype fold.