Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck are you even saying? Zoro's dream won't be fake.

No matter what kind of power Shanks might display, he will still be a swordsman. This is the advCoC copium all over again. Not even DF powers would change his status considering we have swordsmen such as Fuji and Law.

Don't talk to me about assumptions when you've deluded yourself into thinking Shanks is the final antagonist and your whole comment consists of headcanon that funnily enough doesn't even justify any of the bullshit you've been claiming.

You are right, Shanks has nothing to do with Zoro. The Grandmaster is after the WSS, not a weaker one-armed has-been. I should be the one telling you to stop making it about Zoro by indirectly claiming he is after the wrong man.
I dont even remember our argument and that shit apparently happened today:suresure:

Show me scenes in the manga where Mihawk has shown more relevance than a "1 armed has been" who's:

- became a Yonko
- clashed with 2 other Yonko
- clashed with 1 Admiral
- Stopped a war by himself
- Talks to Gorosei
- Exists on the ToC every volume
- Has a movie about him coming out
- Has been teased by Oda 2 jump festas in a row

All with said 1 arm lmao. Name one thing Mihawk has done that's relevant to the plot outside of his title.

"But muh titles" shut the fuck up. Titles mean fuck all when your favorite character's (the "grandmaster", the cringiest title I've heard people give Zoro here lmfao) major goal is still a walking cardboard character who only exists to serve Zoro's dreams. Maybe one day he'll actually have relevance in the story except for being an eventual loser to Zoro.

I actually love Mihawk and think Shanks and him are quite literally equals with separate goals in life, as the WSM and the PK were, but you guys make this VERY hard for me to sing praises about someone who is not nearly as important to the plot as Shanks lmfao.

Grow up

Status
Not open for further replies.