Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

Destroyer or Conqueror of death.

"While Yamāntaka is therefore Yama's nemesis, his representation mirrors Yama in many ways"
Apparently Kaido and Zoro are nemesis and parallel each other, the tards that have been quoting that and jerking their microscopic dicks won't like this and disregard the whole thing now. :kobeha:
Okay I put that in for fun don't overanalyze it lol, kaido has reference other wisdom kings, and tons of other stuffs in his attacks lol why don't you research them all :suresure:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
At this point can Orochi just die already? Maybe Zoro will wake up and actually behead that slimy cubehead already before heading towards Luffy

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You might not enjoy it for sure, but the plot has moved

This might be the end of the fight

It's not useless
He ain't wrong tho man.

We are still nowhere. Another "Climax is here!" bait which we've been getting for over a year now combined with another chapter ending with BIG IMPRESSIVE PUNCH!

I'm telling you Kaido eats this, lays down for few seconds and stands up complimenting Luffy's strength but he wants to show him something which will be awakening and the battle will go on and on and on and on.

It looks like Oda is cornered and has no idea how to finish this bout like for real.

He's done guys, this is the end of the fight:catcry:
it doesn't feel like it, and it would be unsatisfying. im not sure how you can read oda saying "When Kaidou appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can't defeat such a strong character yet. And I'm yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaidou. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow." and think oh, this is luffy doing a strong punch, it must be Kaido's time to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.