Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok sure i do think the grim reaper is something special but if its a hallucination i am fine with that. What i am saying is going by your idea that its simply a hallucination that we saw in 1038 and this is the payoff from the warning you cant tell me it could not have been rapped up much much faster if the end was simply for nothing and zoros role was done in the arc, mind you 1038 we saw zoro and reaper and franky looking for him, Then in 1040 oda goes out his way to prove the reaper is not brook and shows zoro falling,1041 franky saves zoro (mind you zoro looks just like his captain in 1043 blacked out eyes),lastly 1046 franky confirms zoro is not dead but very close his life is in danger... You say this is just payoff for the medicine but we are almost at 10 chaps of oda dedicating panels to zoro when hell he could of finished this in 1. If he did not still have plans for zoro where does this lead to you i am curious ??? Does chopper bandage zoro back up and he stays put??? I know ur confident in luffy winning but If luffy giant fist does not put kaido down for good what then where does zoros plot go then...i could go on and on lol but imma stop now :cheers::cheers::cheers:
I think the grim reaper was the actual grim reaper.
Chopper mentioned the mink medicine wearing off the page before it showed up. The implication here is that Zoro is on death's door and is looking death in the face.

Good to know in your world Shanks can still do a standing ovation with both hands. :gokulaugh:

Damn, outright denying that Shanks lost an arm to @Lor D. Coast must be peak delusion. :milaugh:

@Finalbeta @nik87 @HA001 Can we find a place in the Crying Six for @kurohime?
Ask @Chrono san :josad:
I thought oda said fans wouldn't be happy with luffy beating kaido with a punch? Or something like that, but that fist looks awesome and is that coa or just shading like robin demon?
Probably CoA

Ok sure i do think the grim reaper is something special but if its a hallucination i am fine with that. What i am saying is going by your idea that its simply a hallucination that we saw in 1038 and this is the payoff from the warning you cant tell me it could not have been rapped up much much faster if the end was simply for nothing and zoros role was done in the arc, mind you 1038 we saw zoro and reaper and franky looking for him, Then in 1040 oda goes out his way to prove the reaper is not brook and shows zoro falling,1041 franky saves zoro (mind you zoro looks just like his captain in 1043 blacked out eyes),lastly 1046 franky confirms zoro is not dead but very close his life is in danger... You say this is just payoff for the medicine but we are almost at 10 chaps of oda dedicating panels to zoro when hell he could of finished this in 1. If he did not still have plans for zoro where does this lead to you i am curious ??? Does chopper bandage zoro back up and he stays put??? I know ur confident in luffy winning but If luffy giant fist does not put kaido down for good what then where does zoros plot go then...i could go on and on lol but imma stop now :cheers::cheers::cheers:
The grim reaper is just not there after he gets hit....lol. it was something only Zoro saw, very clearly.

He's not wasting pages on Zoro otherwise. Like holy fuck he keeps showing every other strawhat lmao what are you trying to argue with that nonsense. He's hurt and needs Chopper. Oda updates us on his status.

It's literally not that complicated:nicagesmile:

I wasn't trying to argue from the start. LOL
You can think what you want.

It’s not like a fish jumping out of the water is going to change the flow of the current.
But I still stand by the argument and I believe that there is really no refutation on this, if KAIDOU hadn't faced other people he would have been better off, that's a fact and anyone knows.
If you didn't want to argue your crap, you wouldn't have quoted me and re-answered my posts with arguments, which were later answered by me. Anyway, if you don't have anything to say, I don't care, see you

I think the grim reaper was the actual grim reaper.
Chopper mentioned the mink medicine wearing off the page before it showed up. The implication here is that Zoro is on death's door and is looking death in the face.
why would oda introduce death, what next you expect oda to introduce god, the person that created one piece world and devil fruit so luffy would fight god while zoro fight death and they both become immortal, eventually they notice there is an higher plane, then one piece becomes a Wuxian manga

Oda San is a madman
Weird how none of you read context. Luffy is holding onto Kaido to prepare his last attack. He's tanking everything thrown at him for that reason alone.

Kaido even says he's giving away his position when he attacks him
Post automatically merged:

I'm enjoying Wano but Kaido should lose in 2-3 chapters
Feels like Luffy and Kaido have been fighting forever now
Probably next chapter, with 1049 should him fully defeated.

yes friend, you are not dreaming. Zoro will wake up as if he hasn't taken double damage from the mink medicine and as if he hasn't left the fight all fucked up and will kill Kaido in an epic scene where everyone in the capital will see it, right?

I trust, it will happen
lol my thing is a lot of the naysayers act like we dont have 3 doctors here, hawkins who has a card that allows you to push pass limits etc if oda wants zoro up he can make it happen easy as pie lol

Weird how none of you read context. Luffy is holding onto Kaido to prepare his last attack. He's tanking everything thrown at him for that reason alone.

Kaido even says he's giving away his position when he attacks him
Post automatically merged:

Probably next chapter, with 1049 should him fully defeated.
I trust Luffy san, I'm one of the Zoro fans who hypes him the most. :crazwhat:

To me he has probably not reached his full potency, he is arguably not even close attaining that yet.

Yall do realize luffy is gonna be the one with even stronger haki than people like dragon, shanks, garp, and roger
Who all "weirdly" have ties to luffy

Luffy's gonna have both the best haki mastery along with his fruit mastery

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Don't know how discussions work? I quoted you because I disagreed with what you said, you answered me back, I answered you back and you cried and walked away. Isn't that what happened? what's your problem man?
I think you're the insane one here.
LOL
You really are funny.
Sorry, I'll try to comfort you, Luffy GOAT, Luffy the sun god, does that make you better?

lol my thing is a lot of the naysayers act like we dont have 3 doctors here, hawkins who has a card that allows you to push pass limits etc if oda wants zoro up he can make it happen easy as pie lol
If Chopper had another skill that could heal Zoro he would've used it instead of the mink medicine
Marco's healing abilities aren't good enough to help Zoro rn
Law's completely worn out and can barely fight against fodder
Hawkins is probably dying of blood loss right now and seems to have his character concluded

Status
Not open for further replies.