• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 67 35.3%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 40 21.1%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters
Like I wrote in the spoiler section, Kaido gave a speech about Haki > DFs, and what did Luffy do? Use his DFs. Completely ignored him.

Oda is setting up that Luffy/BB will surpass Roger and Shanks.

But there is one character where that Devil Fruit will be useless against, and that is Blackbeard..
You fundamentally misunderstand Blackbeard's DF. He can counter DFs but DFs still work on him.

"When Kaido appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can’t defeat such a strong character yet. And I’m yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaido. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaido is just because Luffy’s punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow.”
:quest::watchout:
Oda found his solution. It was to just stop giving a fuck and give Luffy 3 back to back power ups to magically make him yonko level.

Oda said he didn't want Luffy to simply punch harder

He didn't mention nothing about punching harder and 1000x bigger
I've seen this being quoted way too often. Luffy isn't just punching harder.
I wonder what these people were expecting Luffy would do? Talk no Jutsu?
Is he going to talk Kaido to death? Like at least try to use your brain a little.
What's been the biggest factor in hurting Kaido for example? :smart:

Dude. . . this shit is serious business, an island punch imbued with AdCoA and AdCoC! Think about this, even Luffy said it's his final blow while he grabs Kaido.

Yamato said to us that Kaido is at his limit a few times. . . so don't know how many more proofs do you need guys.

He is gonna be defeated next chapter.

Flashback could come even after his defeat, or even through Oden's journey in Yamato's hands (while she reads it, we will revive the events).
We will know by the title anyways ; if it is not named luffy vs Kaido then kaido isn't losing

Like I wrote in the spoiler section, Kaido gave a speech about Haki > DFs, and what did Luffy do? Use his DFs. Completely ignored him.

Oda is setting up that Luffy/BB will surpass Roger and Shanks.

You fundamentally misunderstand Blackbeard's DF. He can counter DFs but DFs still work on him.

No, Blackbeard can completely negate a persons Devil Fruit ability upon touching them/it. Luffy's awakening is completely useless if all Blackbeard has to do is touch him, and turn him back into his base form.

J

Joy D. MADS

Is business really insane in ONE PIECE, after all Kaido has been through, fighting for over 60 chapters taking an unimaginable amount of attacks, and even in his weak condition it takes an island-shattering blow to take him out? And I'm still not sure if the blow will actually defeat him.
Kaido expression is insane.

He will try to counter it, then probably he will shit his pants and flashback will start until he goes out and gets K.O'ed.