• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Seeing Riboku try to understand what the fuck is going on made me think what if Hara did this Scenario where he also awakened his instincts? Might be too late for Riboku himself but i would love to see a tactical top tier general that is getting countered by Shin start to realize that he was an instinctual type to begin with and tactics was just the way his dad or teachers taught him to fight and maybe couple arcs later we can have this already Qin 6 level strategist having mastered instincts :choppawhat:

Top Rate!!

Prev war iirc, shin used instinctual. Now he is utilizing it confidently. But i doubt that he will have mastered it end of this war. I suppose that shin:
- utilize his instinctual into >= 50%
- utilize Ouki weapon perfectly (prev war he still had difficult to swing it easily)

Q: Who is gonna help Qin??
I think that 50.000 which run previously is called by Kanki offPanel to fill in Qin right wing void.

Last, 15.000 current instinctual-hardening HiShinTai equals to 45.000 Ribokus army (without 10.000-men General) PLUS there is Seika & wait Mouten awakening Strategist type (hinted best by Shouheikun)

Is this the first time that we get double chapters in one day? I don't remember if Kingdom usually does this at rare occasion, if I'm wrong then feel free to correct me.

@Jailer remember when I said that Kingdom leaks were already released in One Piece Spoilers Discussion thread (but the posts already got deleted so there's that) but then you reply that we have to wait for like 2 weeks or so for the chapters to drop with the Stanley sleeping emote? Turns out the wait was worth it.

With that being said, the chapters was nice. Riboku is saying that Shin is like Duke Hyou? There goes another thread idea for me.:pepebusi: