Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest bs post I've read in quite a while, sorry.

Barely anyone complains about "late spoilers", it's all about the ridiculous attitude of the providers (especially from a certain someone here) that annoys the fuck out of people.

You know that, which is why you basically acknowledged them being drama queens/attention seekers in your second paragraph.

And no, they don't own us anything, correct. We don't own them anything either though. That's why people with a bit of honor hold them to the standards to which they hold other users here and treat them accordingly, too.

Guess what? If you behave like an entitled hypocrit, you get treated like one. That's exactly what's happening here. That's also why nobody ever attacked the Korean provider btw (guy simply didn't make it about himself or acted all high and mighty), which should be more than enough evidence to think about it.
Lmao, every spoiler provider are getting attacked, we are literally the worst generation, we behave like an addict that can't wait for the drug every single day

Last edited:
I am just pointing out the obvious. You set expectations and this is what happens. Never said to attack the dude or anything like that.
Post automatically merged:

If they are unsure about leaking it, then maybe it's not the best of ideas to tease and post hints for a week. That strategy didn't seem to work imo.
The prospect of getting early spoilers during break periods of things like Golden Week, and other Japanese holidays is nothing new. It's been like that for years now. He was just pointing out the obvious to those who don't know the obvious. Those of us who've been around awhile already knew that early spoilers in these situations are commonplace.

Akainu objectively destroys every Naruto character not named Madara, Hashirama or the god tiers.
It seems to me that if I start arguing with you for battles, you won't be able to tell me even the simplest crossover rules and calculations (like those fools who gave you likes )
. You overestimate Naruto too much, because there are a lot of "cool and serious" characters, and also explosions, a lot of flashy explosions. But in terms of energy, 97% of Naruto's feats are decently weaker than what can we calc WB

It seems to me that if I start arguing with you for battles, you won't be able to tell me even the simplest crossover rules and calculations (like those fools who gave you likes )
. You overestimate Naruto too much, because there are a lot of "cool and serious" characters, and also explosions, a lot of flashy explosions. But in terms of energy, 97% of Naruto's feats are decently weaker than what can we calc WB
How am I overestimating Naruto when I'm stating how Akainu destroys almost every Naruto character except Madara, Hashirama and god tiers? Or it is because I mentioned Madara and Hashirama?

EDIT: Well, if it's about VSBW or OBD profiles, even Madara and Hashirama are clearly inferior to Akainu in stats, you're right with this one. But knowing how at least VSBW stats gets changed, I wasn't so sure about Madara and Hashirama.

Last edited:
Naruto god tiers and few top tiers just scale way higher than OP world

Nah son. You say spoilers coming early and drop hints then just tell us what’s coming. Then folks get mad when people get the hints right? They’re hypocrites.
Never make sense for spoiler providers get angry at people who get hints rights?
I mean it is like getting mad at them for winning the game fairly.
Spoiler providers should give applauses to person who guess the hint right.

:kayneshrug:
To stop the back and forth between providers, mods, and users, just don't post spoilers here for a month. Fuck it
:kayneshrug:
Yeah honestly, I read what's here and check the summaries thread even when it's just an admin doing something stupid or someone being petty but I'm cool with just not having them. You'll probably be surprised at who calms tf down

Status
Not open for further replies.