Chapter Discussion Did Oda Just…?!?!?

Oh my god… did Oda just confirm ZKK 100% in Chapter 1048??? I just read the MOST RECENT One Piece Chapter… and I noticed something HUGE!!
Is this Oda’s way of telling us that Zoro will kill Kaido, that he will slay the ogre??? If this is true Oda is the KING of foreshadowing and maybe the BEST mangaka of all time.
This is so crazy!! I think that Oda may have just showed us a MASSIVE hint towards ZKK and is suggesting that its coming SOON.
So, if we look into this UNBELIEVABLE chapter. Which in my opinion is a TOP 3 Chapter in WANO, the flashbacks were so emotional and well-placed. Anyways, I wanted to share this INSANE MOMENT, where Awakened Kaido MELTS AND DESTROYS the Skulls left horn.
This REALLY INSANE!!! Zoro actually CUT the right horn the same way… is this ODA telling us that ZORO IS KAIDOS EQUAL!!!

Wow… I cannot believe Oda can CONTINUE to drop 10/10 chapters EVERY WEEK.

Oh my god… did Oda just confirm ZKK 100% in Chapter 1048??? I just read the MOST RECENT One Piece Chapter… and I noticed something HUGE!!
Is this Oda’s way of telling us that Zoro will kill Kaido, that he will slay the ogre??? If this is true Oda is the KING of foreshadowing and maybe the BEST mangaka of all time.
This is so crazy!! I think that Oda may have just showed us a MASSIVE hint towards ZKK and is suggesting that its coming SOON.
So, if we look into this UNBELIEVABLE chapter. Which in my opinion is a TOP 3 Chapter in WANO, the flashbacks were so emotional and well-placed. Anyways, I wanted to share this INSANE MOMENT, where Awakened Kaido MELTS AND DESTROYS the Skulls left horn.
This REALLY INSANE!!! Zoro actually CUT the right horn the same way… is this ODA telling us that ZORO IS KAIDOS EQUAL!!!

Wow… I cannot believe Oda can CONTINUE to drop 10/10 chapters EVERY WEEK.
Its not even that good

M

Mr. Bushido

Can someone please give me Japanese attack names of Zoro and Kaido which they used to destroy horns of Onigashima skulls?
I think it goes like this:

Hiryu: Kaen | 飛竜火焔 | Flying Dragon Blaze
飛竜 - Hiryu (flying dragon)
火焔 - Kaen (flame/blaze)

Shoryu: Kaen Hakke | 昇龍 火焔八卦 | Rising Dragon: Blazing Bagua (TCB translation)
昇龍 - Shoryu
火焔 - Kaen (flame)
八卦 - Hakke (bauga)