Rate

• Total voters
Imu already took the spotlight from the Gorosei. Instead of the cool and intriguing illuminati group, they are just errand boys for the real illuminati.
:kayneshrug:
Well wano arc made gorsei and IM dumb guys for not realizing luffy have ancient god fruit .

Luffy is screaming I want to be king pirates in front of marines . Same guy trash enies lobby, broke impel down prison , and create scene on marineford, and punch celestial dragon .

Why IM has not take action due luffy action of pre-timeskip ?

Because of this, people are no longer buying gorsei hype supposed to be stronger than admiral.

‘’If IM is powerful, then why he has not take care of yonko before or help garp to defeat rock xebec pirate and his crew ?

Well wano arc made gorsei and IM dumb guys for not realizing luffy have ancient god fruit .

Luffy is screaming I want to be king pirates in front of marines . Same guy trash enies lobby, broke impel down prison , and create scene on marineford, and punch celestial dragon .

Why IM has not take action due luffy action of pre-timeskip ?

Because of this, people are no longer buying gorsei hype supposed to be stronger than admiral.

‘’If IM is powerful, then why he has not take care of yonko before or help garp to defeat rock xebec pirate and his crew ?
all of the yonko work with the government in secret, that's why. kaido sells weapons to them and makes deals with cipher pol. big mom invites a cipher pol agent to her daughters wedding. shanks is a snitch and probably runs the entire underworld. blackbeard ratted out the revolutionary army's home base to them.

also they did take action. luffy and the straw hats are the most actively pursued pirates in the world and ever since like alabasta the response brought against luffy is way out of proportion to the actual threat hes supposed to represent. they send admirals after him, they send fleets of marines and pacifistas, he just gets away and goes off the grid

Also, Oda always makes Everyone Withness Main Villin Arc KO.
Wdym? The process of defeat?
Actually this statement "always" is false:
1. Buggy no witness
2. Kuro no witness
(3) even Arlong no witness just after the building collapse
3. Crocodile no witness (just after anouncement people know)
4. Enel no witness actually
5. Lucci no witness
6. Hody no witness
7. Katakuri no witness
Post automatically merged:

Where is Crocodile flashback at Arabasta? I want to go back now
Yeah people just go crazy about flashback this flashback that or something must happen

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Luffy vs Kata in manga was one the most horrendous fight because of how much it got cut off in between. It was shit honestly and I lose interest because oda would have 6-7 chapters of other things in between.
Ironically I could argue the same for Luffy vs Kaido. I enjoyed the actual Katakuri fight itself ignoring all the times Oda cut away from it and such.

I even deleted a mega rant I was gonna post on why Kaido and the Beast Pirates are such an immense let down too lol.

Kaido vs Luffy to me is utterly shit, the worst fight I've ever read when it could have been so much better.

Kaido deserves much better than this, Liffy is making him a joke in multiple ways and it's reminding me of the issues with Big Mom too.

Hes the best part of this arc but Oda is still really wasting and ruining him.

There's so much wrong with his writing, this arc and fight but I'm tired of Odas shit and it just feels like screaming into the void anyway.

Knowing that the issues with Wano are all deliberate choices meantto replicate Kabuki plays including the death fakeouts has broken my will better than Kaido haw done to anyone.

Now I know this is qll deliberate by Oda, I'm completely burned out and exhausted with OP and don't even care to see the rest of this arc and even the series too.

Honestly I think my best options are to drop the series for a few years since its apparently got PLENTY of years/life in it according to others and see where its at with the story, characters, reveals and such.

Vegapunk and Green Bull might actually appear then too.

I know I'm being harsh on Kaido, but Oda set the bar for him extremely high a few times prior to this arc send he keeps blue balling us purposely now too.

I'm gradually getting more bitter, cynical and fed up the longer this shit goes on for and with all these stalling, filler chapters and misdirections.

Maybe not dealing with the weekly pacing, troll chapters, breaks and such will greatly improve my attitude towards the series, being able to binge it again instead.
I can't take another few more years of this arc if actually happens too, so I think best option is I drop One Piece for a long time albeit temporarily and come back after a few years, just to see how it's doing and what's changed especially.

At this point I can't continue with reading it weekly, its making me far too jaded/bitter.

I already typed up another huge rant earlier and there will be more of them too if i don't take a break too.

I don't see the appeal of kabuki plays at all, they genuinely seem like the worst of writing and entertainment and its no winder its a dying art ironically. But maybe "I don't just get it" either. I'm not "cultured or intelligent enough" to appreciate them.

Wano could have been a seperate series entirely and should have been if Oda insists on doing this completely abstract and nonsensical Kabuki structure. He could have saved it for a post OP Series but I'm certain it would have pulled a Samurai 8 and flopped extremely hard or at best be a Boruto situation.

Boruto is absolutely awful too imo but I don't want to start a debate about that too.

Maybe @Pooth had the right idea of asking for a massive long term ban (till December). I would ask for a year but that's only 35-36 chapters and frankly, we could still be in Wano in a years time as there's still so much to cover and resolve too.

Morj seemingly was right after all about this becoming a 5 year plus arc and now I genuinely, unironically hate him for that. Loathe even.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironically I could argue the same for Luffy vs Kaido. I enjoyed the actual Katakuri fight itself ignoring all the times Oda cut away from it and such.

I even deleted a mega rant I was gonna post on why Kaido and the Beast Pirates are such an immense let down too lol.

Kaido vs Luffy to me is utterly shit, the worst fight I've ever read when it could have been so much better.
Strictly speaking about luffy vs Kaido form 1037 I think we cut more from kata vs luffy fight than the kaido fight. I enjoyed doffy vs luffy more even though it was short

Anything before snakeman luffy vs Kata is boring and kata pummeling luffy again and again. Snakeman vs Kata is no doubt good with good choreography but so is 1037 and 1042

What about Luffy saying that the no touching haki is from the ryuo he learned from Hyo? So he doesn't have any advanced form of CoC other than coating.
there is no such thing as advanced CoC....atleast not yet....Luffy not touching is just a mix of CoC and barrier/penetration haki.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Kaido turned into a bigger Dragon. Luffy can turn into a giant and there is a giant sword just right next to Luffy. Wano citizens are bout to witness something epic:finally:
The monster samurai who would slay the dragon over the capital. I see you Oda:steef:

Wait which chapter was titled Kaido vs Luffy?.. lf true then yeah nevermind what i said

Kaido turned into a bigger Dragon. Luffy can turn into a giant and there is a giant sword just right next to Luffy. Wano citizens are bout to witness something epic:finally:
The monster samurai who would slay the dragon over the capital. I see you Oda:steef:

so LKK?

:usoprice: