General & Others According to this site, Wano is the worst and the best arc post time skip lmfao.

You guys are weird lol. Not sure how to interpret this contradiction, I guess we can say how Wano ends will break or make One Piece moving forward? Or that the people on here really have different sense of enjoyment.

Here are the poll results:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/best-one-piece-time-skip-arc-poll.25908/

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/worst-one-piece-time-skip-arc-poll.24003/
the peaks of wano are better than the peaks of any arc post timeskip. But the lows of wano are worst than then lows of any other arc as well. It's just very inconsistent and whether you like it or not depends on whether you find the hype chapters good enough to make up for all the boring ones.

I think this arc will be more appreciated once it finishes and some time passes. Act 3 in particular will probably remain one of the most action packed sections of the story, and will probably be revisited just for the amount of good battles it has.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Makes sense, it's filled with flaws, but it still has the biggest moments post timeskip. Majority of Post timeskip was a snoozefest, The payoff for the other arcs simply isn't there. I didn't appreciate sitting through countless chapters of tontattas and coliseum fighters just to see G4 vs Doflamingo (the biggest fight in the arc) offpaneled. Wano has tons of big moments with fanservice/action and tons of flaws, so it's polarizing.

The fandom is both super fanatical in its support Of the series and super whiny at the same time.
Post automatically merged:

I think this arc will be more appreciated once it finishes and some time passes. Act 3 in particular will probably remain one of the most action packed sections of the story, and will probably be revisited just for the amount of good battles it has.
I agree I’ve reread the arc as a binge and It’s pretty good.

S

stealthblack

Kinda true because it is the best and worst arc at the same time lol

Like if it was half as long it would clearly be best.

The dragging and running around and shit made it bad. Roof piece was pointless

It's just that when people think of the worst moments Post-TS, they think of Wano
And when they think of some of Best Moments we've seen not only Post-TS but also in Manga as a whole, they also think of Wano