General & Others Who did Oda do dirty the most?

Who did Oda do dirty the most?

• Smoker

Votes: 38 36.9%
  • Sanji

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Big Mom

Votes: 41 39.8%
  • Kidd

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • Kuma

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 6 5.8%

• Total voters
1.Smoker
2.Sanji
3.Big Mom
4.Kid
5.Kuma
6.Other

First time making a thread so kinda messy.

Edit: just want to clarify that it can be for many reasons that you may think certain characters are done dirty like Even Nami for someone being a core 3 member of the story being outshined by side piece's.

Or BM and Kidd for lack of display and lack of hype show cased compared to what they were portrayed as etc...

Smoker do I even need to explain...

Sanji a punching bag for arc villains and poor comic relief.

Last edited:
Smoker
Smoker
Smoker again
Smoker

Supposed to be Luffy's marine rival and has been chasing him since Logue Town but is a complete embarrassment post timeskip as a combatant. The Smoker we saw at Punk Hazard gets bullied by Franky if he had the ability to hit him

Big Mom is a close 2nd

Probably Smoker and BM.

He turned BM into a gag character, (mostly) removed her haki, and basically had Kaido show her up so heavily that it was embarrassing

Smoker was left in the dust post-TS and is pretty much more of an ally to the SHs than a danger considering how fodder he is in comparison to the M3 and Jinbe right now
Post automatically merged:

Smoker
Smoker
Smoker again
Smoker

Supposed to be Luffy's marine rival and has been chasing him since Logue Town but is a complete embarrassment post timeskip as a combatant. The Smoker we saw at Punk Hazard gets bullied by Franky if he had the ability to hit him

Big Mom is a close 2nd
this

Usopp.

The East Blue Five should be all super important, yet a lot of stuff Usopp can do are given to Sanji. Which result in making Sanji having too many functions and abilities. Which result in him getting much weaker than Zoro when he's supposedly not left behind that far.

Smoker.

He is supposedly the Straw Hat's hunter. Irrelevant to how strong he is, he should be chasing them all arc.

Smoker went from being one of the biggest threats to the Straw Hats on the pre timeskip to become a literal mop, only getting L's throughout the entirety of the timeskip. I literally don't know how he'll become a relevant adversary for the Straw Hats on the future.

Also, why is Sanji your number 2? I'm curious.

I feel Usopp got pretty good display and moments especially in Dressrosa. Not sure if he he really hasn't received his shine.

Smoker went from being one of the biggest threats to the Straw Hats on the pre timeskip to become a literal mop, only getting L's throughout the entirety of the timeskip. I literally don't know how he'll become a relevant adversary for the Straw Hats on the future.

Also, why is Sanji your number 2? I'm curious.
Sanji because of him being used by Oda to hype up the big bad of the Arc and getting trashed badly and I don't even need to go into the poor comic relief moments. The latter being a bigger reason than the first.

Also WC Arc. Oda literally shat on him there

Last edited:
smoker usop n kuma
why kuma? from king into cyborg into slave that,s a TONS of back story n very interesting flashback especially when he joined revolution army
hope oda not forget about him :josad:

The only real answer in this "thread" is Smoker since he lost his role as Luffy's Zenigata/lawful enemy due a clear lack of direction for him, power level babiness be danmed. Also the BM pirates were clearly taken out solely due space to shorten the saga otherwise a few of them should have been in the raid

I feel Usopp got pretty good display and moments especially in Dressrosa. Not sure if he he really hasn't received his shine.

Sanji because of him being used by Oda to hype up the big bad of the Arc and getting trashed badly and I don't even need to go into the poor comic relief moments. The latter being a bigger reason than the first.

Also WC Arc. Oda literally shat on him there
Literally the only time this "happened" was Doflamingo attacking him and him barely tanking it, thats in no way being trashed unless your contact with the information was reading baits online without reading the event, Hody, Caesar, Katakuri, Big Mom, Kaido, none of them used Sanji as a hype tool so nice lie you got there, let me guess, another arc skipper reading comments online and using that to fake you ever read the series right (also Oda clearly loves writing his shenanigans seing as his plot in WholeCake was that he should be accepted as he is by his crew, the Vinsmokes were basically Oda pointing at the American puritan kids crying over his gags and laughing at their seething going "cry all you want, I will keep him unchanged forever")

Another giveaway of Op's poserness is that hes repeating circlejerks from twitter kids angry at the anime episode, since they dont know Queen's defeat and the Wings of the Pirate King thing are coming nor they read Ennies Lobby to predict how obvious that was so they are extra butthurt about Shitcook and using it as an excuse to virtue signal how evil he is for not being scared of women (so they can approach little boys and women themselves with their sweaty fedoras by proving theyre not threats lol)

Also funny how 100% of the characters have gags, including Luffy being a walking one yet its only poor, bad and whatever when its about women, the good thing about Sanji's gags is that its a good filter: 100% of the people getting triggered by it are always either an angry virgin femcel in denial that she will end her days alone and fat or a nounce who wants to diddle boys and is virtue signaling over cartoons being raunchy as a way to cover up, why else would a person be that triggered over a fictional character being straigh after all.

In general, whining about gags and equating them to being bad characters or weak in One Piece is also just a good giveaway that the poser in question skipped arcs and is only faking to read it because its popular, they just assume its Narutuu and everyone thats not an emo crying about their bff isnt meant to be taken seriously..... when Luffy is the protagonist LMAO. Good way to filter out the Naruturds forcing themselves to invest time in One Piece solely cause its popular, they dont even know its an adventure manga full of comedy and assume its a traditional battle shonen. Extra hilarious when they have a One Punch Man avatar, which is even more of a gag fest farce than One Piece is, I bet youre one of those power level babies who think OPM characters can be ranked and scaled instead of the gag theyre meant to be, like the ones who pissed themselves when Trashy Trash got defeated easily.

Last edited: