Character Discussion Which cry hurt you more?

which got you in the feelers more

• sabo

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Luffy

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters
Luffy by far. He had given years of his Luffy, had his friend (Bon Clay) sacrifice himself, put his body through hell just to save Ace….only to have Sakazuki put his fist through Ace’s chest in 1080 hp right in front of him.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Luffy's cry was gut-wrenching honestly, much more than Sabo's (especially since, y'know, Luffy was actually there he saw him die). I still have many gripes with Ace's death by itself, however the scene itself with Luffy at Ace's dead body was honestly striking, Oda definitely sold his pain extremely well in it.

Luffy's cry was gut-wrenching honestly, much more than Sabo's (especially since, y'know, Luffy was actually there he saw him die). I still have many gripes with Ace's death by itself, however the scene itself with Luffy at Ace's dead body was honestly striking, Oda definitely sold his pain extremely well in it.
I agree though I know it lost some effectiveness over time but I can still watch a drum island scene and get goose bumps. A more powerful scene was when Luffy awoke and started throwing mountains and shit,

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
I agree though I know it lost some effectiveness over time but I can still watch a drum island scene and get goose bumps. A more powerful scene was when Luffy awoke and started throwing mountains and shit,
Oh yeah obviously, imo there's have been even harder hitting moments than that one. But in the context of this post, Luffy's Cry > Sabo's Cry, any day