• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:kayneshrug:I was right about King
Everything I said about him since before wano started till he got beat
No CoC, no adhaki..no special intro , irrelevant for 100 chapters...

BM has bad feats , same way kaido does
The only reason you talking about kaido is cause you hate BM.

Who was your fav top tier again? Sucks they won't ever get many Ws and combats like BM did nor arcs
But why are you off topic???? We’re talking about how Linlin looks weak as fuck next to Kaido.

the fact you’re tryna bait tells me you got no ground to stand on for arguments. You bought the Big Mom stock and her crew is the weakest and she’s an embarrassing gag

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Counterpoint: Shanks has a lower bounty than Kaido and Big Mom, so the implication is that he's weaker than them
Yes, and Big Mom is older than Shanks and probably can't perform to the fullest due to age, Kaido himself calls her old, although Shanks' bounty is lower, Shanks has grown enough to face BB equally and accordingly with the blue databook, Kaido, WB and Shanks are pirates of the same caliber (you can interpret this however you want), and kaidou reinforces the statement saying that Shanks is one of the only ones capable of fighting him, both Shanks and BM lose to Kaidou but Shanks is doing better compared to Big Mom.

Using something as simple as a reward to exalt BM will not help you, even more so when Shanks has less piracy time than BM, even Kaidou has less piracy time than BM and still managed to surpass it.

Initially I clearly thought that Kaido and BM were the two strongest, but BM disappointed me with her mediocre performance and with the data we received she doesn't deserve to be considered as number 2 in the emperors.

Saying kaido mid diffs BM is claiming BM isn't yonko level and cant split the sky

You can't mid diff someone whom your CoC are equal
If he could mid diff or low diff her, they wouldn't split the sky!
Muh sky splitting, muh in the same panel, can anyone produce a panel of Law or Midd having a decent haki clash with anyone?

:gokulaugh:j
But why are you off topic???? We’re talking about how Linlin looks weak as fuck next to Kaido.

the fact you’re tryna bait tells me you got no ground to stand on for arguments. You bought the Big Mom stock and her crew is the weakest and she’s an embarrassing gag
Nice try

Telle me with what kaido mid diffs BM
Cause flaming dragon is useless against her
His dragon powers are useless all, she counters them...wont hurt her even
Kaido needs adcoc to hurt her.

base kaido can't even dominatee base linlin as proven by the fact he failed after 3 days "I will kill you" talk

So we are left with hybrid kaido.
Now tell me how Hybrid Kaido mid diffs BM when she has better AoE, DC, Lethality and also has adcoc

FS Drunk kaido high diffs her
Hybrid kaido alone can't beat BM, pushes her to extreme diff
Overall, kaido solid high diffs

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:gokulaugh:j

Nice try

Telle me with what kaido mid diffs BM
Cause flaming dragon is useless against her
His dragon powers are useless all, she counters them...wont hurt her even
Kaido needs adcoc to hurt her.

base kaido can't even dominatee base linlin as proven by the fact he failed after 3 days "I will kill you" talk

So we are left with hybrid kaido.
Now tell me how Hybrid Kaido mid diffs BM when she has better AoE, DC, Lethality and also has adcoc

FS Drunk kaido high diffs her
Hybrid kaido alone can't beat BM, pushes her to extreme diff
Overall, kaido solid high diffs
Kaido has three island level feats, Linlin has non. Kaido has fought more people than her and hasn’t lost by attrition. Linlin begs Law to stop and is afraid of Kidd’s AP. Kaido ate Zoro’s Asur, CoC G4 and is facing island level blows.

They are in different tiers.

I'm a BM stan and I don't think she's equal to Kaido
It doesn't even make sense from the narrative Oda's presented us, Kaido is a born fighter while Big Mom's real powers are in her family, connections with the underworld and HQ info gathering
:seriously:nobody says BM = Kaido

They are paired as nigh equals or closer in powers

Kaido >= or >~ BM per narratives
Kaido > BM per feats with the gap bring not big.

The debate is about mid diff which can't happen

Ironically at the same time I'd say that Big Mom and her crew are far more deserving of the title of a Yonko than Kaido and his friends

You can really tell that Big Mom REIGNS over a huge portion of the world in One Piece, Kaido's been literally sitting on his ass for over 20 years in Wano and playing gatcha with Caesar's SMILES lol

Ironically at the same time I'd say that Big Mom and her crew are far more deserving of the title of a Yonko than Kaido and his friends

You can really tell that Big Mom REIGNS over a huge portion of the world in One Piece, Kaido's been literally sitting on his ass for over 20 years in Wano and playing gatcha with Caesar's SMILES lol
Whole Cake Island also seems more comfy than Onigashima despite the girls being half naked, lol.

:seriously:nobody says BM = Kaido

They are paired as nigh equals or closer in powers

Kaido >= or >~ BM per narratives
Kaido > BM per feats with the gap bring not big.

The debate is about mid diff which can't happen
It's Kaido > BM for me
Even if it was Kaido >= BM then it'd be embarassing for Kaido considering that Linlin's dream doesn't even involve fighting anyone lol

Status
Not open for further replies.