Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what people didn't understood from these Zoans

Oda just switched the "awakening" concept to a "natural high endurance and durability" concept
Stop the cope guys, he is not awakened same as his members. 150chapters and Oda didn't find a single panel to state that they are already awakened? He is not awakened and I doubt that it will ever get confirmed in a Sbs or magazine.

How? Kaido has had flashback the last chapter too and also when Zoro defeated king he had the flashback. There is no chance of awakening at this point. Narratively its impossible to explain why he didn't use it yet and its also impossible to explain how he is that strong and durable without awakening.
Last chapter was not Kaido's flashback.. Big Mom got 2 and a half chapters for her flashback..

He has tanked everything in Zoan form and the reason for not using awakening is because he can’t put up flames cloud of island level to the Flower Capital while in awakening it will be his last trump card..

J

Joy D. MADS

Yes, the full circle. Kaido was made to starve, he made others starve. He became the same thing as the one he hated. Thats how his life went from being a candidate of Joyboy to a powerful villian who wanted Good but strayed from the path until the real JoyBoy came and defeated him not for himself but for the sake of others. Luffy has always fought for the freedom of others and that desire of making everyone free is why he will be the true Pirate King. :finally:
Always bet on GODA! :steef:

Even in the darkest times, trust on him! :cheers:

So, Kaido is probably not done. If he is and his flashback is over (it looks like a setup to me) then Ill be dissapointed but I think I know where Oda might be going on with this. Kaido will get extremely mad at Luffy for being joyboy and will wake up from his hole saying "You're joyboy? Wororororororo" or sumn like that and Kaido awakens and goes on rampage on Luffy and the capital. Luffy is done tho

Someone should make a complication of the importance of food in op
Not me tho🐓
Kaido: Tell me Strawhat!! What kind of world would you be able to make?!
Luffy: ..!! I…

Luffy: where my friends..!!! huff huff.. Can eat to their heart’s content!! That’s the…

Luffy: world I want!!!
  1. Luffy as a whole
  2. Sanji and zeff
  3. Rika? Feeding zoro
  4. Punk hazard kinemon and momo
  5. Young kaido and linlin
  6. Etc. Etc

With luffy basically automatically becoming friends with anyone willing to feed him and wanting a world where his friends can eat their full too
Sanji being someone willing to feed anyone in need and being the chef able to make luffys dream come true 🥺

Last chapter was not Kaido's flashback.. Big Mom got 2 and a half chapters for her flashback..

He has tanked everything in Zoan form and the reason for not using awakening is because he cant put up flames cloud of island level to the Flower Capital while in awakening it will be his last trump card..
Stop coping

Kaido been using awakening
And he's not getting up to fight again
The fight is over

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Team Rocks with WB and before Kaidou: Not invincible.
Rocks team after Kaidou enters: Are they invincible?! LOL

Kaidou made a name for XEBEC and the ROCKS. :kayneshrug::kayneshrug::kayneshrug::cheers::gokulaugh:

I'm ngl if ZKK doesn't happen I don't really know where Oda will take this

Like I still don't really think it will happen but you have to wonder like... what does Kaido do after this if he doesn't die

Luffy would have to LIVE on the island to stop him from conquering Wano again and the battle would be just as difficult as before

:zorothink:
I think Kaido wont remain a villian. All these flashbacks where he is raring to go against Celestials may lead to All Pirates and revolutionary army under the Pirate King vs Marines, WG, SSG vs Teach or something like that for freedom of all.

Stop the cope guys, he is not awakened same as his members. 150chapters and Oda didn't find a single panel to state that they are already awakened? He is not awakened and I doubt that it will ever get confirmed in a Sbs or magazine.
You didn't get my point

My point is: Oda just highlighted their durability and endurance with more emphasis without the mention of "Awakening", like he did once pre-ts

Status
Not open for further replies.