Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Kaido and BM this arc:

I'd laugh so hard if they end up finding something important underneath Wano, connected to its history and or the One Piece and Joyboy or whatever.

Kaidos Red Poneglyph location is still unrevealed, as well as what is favourite island is too. He has other poneglyphs too right?

Nothing on the Oni so far too? Yamatos mother, Onigashimas true name, no Kaido confirmed awakening, nothing on Oars and Oars Jr, sigh...

Very interesting chapter, especially from that full summary or so, but still very underwhelming too.
At least we're getting to see some more of the Rocks era Big Mom and thus Whitebeard too and how Kaido joined them and why he came to Wano too and got setup with Orochi as well.

Seems like Higurashi was connected with Rocks then and definitely did know Shiki after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine waiting for a real Kaido flashback for thé whole arc and having 6/7 pages of whatever in the end lol
"B-But just wait till he gets a full 4 chapter fleshed flashback. Then he'll be a better villain than Doflamingo"
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Even if he did, Doflamingo will always stay clear of him. You shouldn't need a flashback to be a great villain

Can we speak about Usopp, what was his point of the raid, what he exactly do? Saving Kinemon and Kiku was all what he do? Ah I forget Usopp was just a secondary character, Kiku and Kinemon mean more for us.

It quiet sadly how trashy Chopper,Usopp and Brook was shown in this raid.
I really really wish Oda stop his fetish for the next arcs with a huge cast. A major problem why wano was a disaster in terms of pacing and character build, I mean if we get 140chapters and Usopp didn't got much plot around, it tells you enough how bad the screentime and meaning of Usopp was this arc.

A short cast/roaster for the next arcs. I don't want such a huge cast as we did with Wano.
Oda has seriously lost his touch. It's clear as day. This arc took up an eight of the story but fails to give a big moment to some of the strawhats still

Status
Not open for further replies.