Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if im wrong, but i believe Oda confirmed WCI wasn't even supposed to have a villain that Luffy would defeat and was meant to be a much shorter infiltration arc. He decided that midway through that having Luffy fight a commander so it would make fighting Kaido seem more logical.

I can totally believe this parallel you are showing here as a result lol.
yeah, I was thinking about that when making this like "hmm Katakuri's fight ended so uniquely.... weird"

Defeating is not killing sometimes sir :cheers:
and when will Zoro kill Kaido?
so you are thinking Zoro is gonna kill a defeated Kaido?
anyway you saw that Zoro still unconcious this chapter and that nothing changed for him yet.and that Kaido has landed somewhere else and for sure you cannot call him defeated if he just rose up again after landing. it is time you give up bro :D

I'm a massive Zoro fanboy, and i hate Sanji.

Some of these "Zoro fans" right now look worse than Sanji fans during his worse times like the Black Maria chapters.

I said it.
I didn't even understand how even Zoro had any "worse" time (when I say worse, I mean anti feat)...?...everyone except Zoro has anti feat in this raid.....ZKK not happening was never an anti feat or worse time for Zoro....of course fandom gets huge retaliation but that is just for the fans....

Remember, Don Krieg didn't entered the Grand Line because the WSS destroyed his fleet.
So unlucky to meet the Grandgrandmaster Drakule
Post automatically merged:

and when will Zoro kill Kaido?
so you are thinking Zoro is gonna kill a defeated Kaido?
anyway you saw that Zoro still unconcious this chapter and that nothing changed for him yet.and that Kaido has landed somewhere else and for sure you cannot call him defeated if he just rose up again after landing. it is time you give up bro :D
Are you the same humanbeing that was active on WG earlier? 🧐

Status
Not open for further replies.