• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Luffy has a mythical zoan and awakened it

How does ryuma being zoro's grandpa make zoro get up? 🗿
a mythical zoan that wasn't mentioned before that chapter

Oda could come out and say one of Zoro's sword has a devil fruit out of nowhere if he wanted to

He could say Enma has the power to give back the Haki it sucked if he wanted to

Oda could do a fucking million things to make Zoro get up if he wanted to, it's that simple

a mythical zoan that wasn't mentioned before that chapter

Oda could come out and say one of Zoro's sword has a devil fruit out of nowhere if he wanted to

He could say Enma has the power to give back the Haki it sucked if he wanted to

Oda could do a fucking million things to make Zoro get up if he wanted to, it's that simple
You could say that about anything lol

If oda wanted he could simply have usopp solo 3 admirals at once. Its his story anything is possible 🧠
What if oda confirms franky is zoro's mom he can do whatever he wants

I

Indigo

You could say that about anything lol

If oda wanted he could simply have usopp solo 3 admirals at once. Its his story anything is possible 🧠
What if oda confirms franky is zoro's mom he can do whatever he wants
exactly

that's why your point of "how is Zoro gonna get up?" stupid

because Oda can do whatever he wants to get Zoro up if he wants to, that's it

Then why didn't he teach luffy how to cook and make him bake a cake?

Why does sanji get moment as big as baking a cake and not zoro?
Did Sanji defeat BM cuz he baked her a cake? No. It’s not the same. I personally wouldn’t have minded if Oda made Zoro’s big moment in Wano is gathering around all the samurai under him as he claimed in Zou, but again he isn’t a leader figure to be capable of doing that and left it for Luffy.

Zoro has demonic spirit (Asura) after all. Watch Zoro's demonic spirit awaken.

:finally:
Kaido did say ashura was the person that was going to defeat him afterall 🤔
And zoro did say that he was no faith luffy will be able to defeat kaido either so makes sense he'll just go in to save the day and save wano
exactly

that's why your point of "how is Zoro gonna get up?" stupid

because Oda can do whatever he wants to get Zoro up if he wants to, that's it
🗿

Actually you do since it's his story. We are only in it for the ride. But in terms of definitively knowing where it is going only oda decides that. Any and everything else is pure speculation
Your speculation is downright fanfic

again like I told you on the waiting room, stop writing fanfic and pay attention to the story. Kaido lost

I

Indigo

Your speculation is downright fanfic

again like I told you on the waiting room, stop writing fanfic and pay attention to the story. Kaido lost
we don't even know what Kaido fucking wants, because the character is a mess and Oda doesn't tell us anything

by Oda's words we see the villain lose their dreams / desires for before getting defeated, because that's how they lose

yet Kaido felt like he was defeated before Luffy even came around

we don't even know what Kaido fucking wants, because the character is a mess and Oda doesn't tell us anything

by Oda's words we see the villain lose their dreams / desires for before getting defeated, because that's how they lose

yet Kaido felt like he was defeated before Luffy even came around
Kaido wants a world of chaos and he literally says it a bunch of times in the story loo

Anyway the defeat is symbolic in the next chapters we will see the sun rise up.
the sun rise up will also be symbolic. look at the last spread and you can see a light rising from the capital that is the fire lanterns. the lanterns will rise from the capital carrying their wishes looking like the sun rising from a distance with luffy falling in front of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.