• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 58 22.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • Votes: 28 10.6%

• Total voters
Kaido’s backstory was like 3 fucking pages. LOL. Oda wants to get to the end of OP quick
And people think that future arcs will just magically get better. No... just like in regular life, these habits stick with you. We'll see lazy writing like this until the end of One Piece, just expect constant declining and unsatisfying arcs in the far future

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Hä anyone else the feeling that Kaido at the end was different than most enemies?

before, Luffy always crushed the dreams of the enemy, took him down by destroying his will at the end by overcoming them. But now… Kaido kinda looked relieved, like he finally found some new will of life, some hope for the world, which he has always known as cruel. But now, there is someone incredible strong willing to change the world, something he couldn’t do. There is the Joyboy he was waiting for.

Finally his dreams can come to life?

Since Kaido didnt fall in the Flower Capital (the spoiler providers again saying shit, useless and blind I swear), it seems like citizens will wake up the next day and get the good news at that moment. They will wake up from a nightmare.
It's cool I guess.

And Kaido is another Pain/Tobi/etc. A puppet. So basically that old hag is the main reason behind all this that happened in Wano :gokulaugh:

Kaido didnt grow like I knew. His "Susano" is what is big. Still they are not very consistent so Luffy having an Island size Punch is unclear.

Did the Oni Island buried the oni Kaido by any chance?:zorothink:

P.S: ZKK is close! I feel it :suresure:

Monkey D Luffy has beaten Kaido to the hundred beasts with his final attack at last! How hard was he to beat, after chapters 922,923,1000,1001,1002,1003,1004,1008,1009,1010,1011,1013,1025,1026,1028,1037,1041,1042 , 1043,1043,1044,1045,1046,1047,1048,1049

After 4 rounds Luffy lost. Luffy has achieved the feat of beating the strongest creature in the world and invincible in 1 against 1.

The longest fight in One Piece, and the most difficult by far that Luffy has had. Kaido lived up to his rank perfectly. The Bajrang is pretty damn powerful to win a full-powered Haki vs. Kaido duel.

We see Kaido's flashback in this chapter, it looks like he was kidnapped like Big Mom and as for the latter the Navy wanted Kaido to work for her chose that Kaido had refused Kaido's first bounty is therefore 70 million . Interesting to see young Whitebeard also interacting with Kaido. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Rocks Pirates flashback to God Valley and defeating Garp and Roger.

Kaido had been waiting for Joyboy (hence Monkey D Luffy) for a long time to be defeated. Monkey D Luffy took a very, very big step for One Piece by defeating Kaido, it seems to me that a member of CP0 sees the scene.

I also believe that there are people who work for Big News Morgan are on the scene and will report everything that happened in Wano with a focus on Luffy's victory over Kaido.

Luffy's bounty will explode.

Good Chapter.