Questions & Mysteries If ZKK happens, what will Zoro's bounty?

If ZKK happens, what will Zoro's bounty?

• Total voters
I think if ZKK is not going to happen, as the people of Wano would think that Zoro descended from Ryuma is the one who saved Wano, he would take all the MC spotlight to the people of Wano/WG/One Piece World. I think all the clues Oda gave the ZKK (like counting stars in the sky) are just trolling.

But if that happens, what would be your reward? Imagine chapter 1049 was two more pages long and Zoro actually cut off Kaido's head.

Tbh I wonder if the wg will even know about it. To me at least I have always loved ryumas words in wanted when he slayed the dragon… a battle isn’t about fame (a bounty) but what you protected, and even in the current story the pinnacle of swordsmanship is being able to protect what’s needed so since zkk to me falls upon the need for zoro to protect some one (I hope his captain it makes sense he would kill to protect luffy) the act may indeed be a legend just like it was for ryuma …..butttttttt if they do figure out I would say 3 bil +

To those who wonder if WG will even know about it...
YES. That is the whole point of ZKK.
To restore the fear of samurai.
I see ur point tbh I think it could possibly go either way … akainu for instance already is suspicious of dealing with wano to me just knowing that kaido was killed there even if not knowing by who would keep a lot of people from messing with the samurai

Post Wano Bounty

Current feats/portrayal:
- Luffy 3.2B
- Zoro 1.5B
- Sanji 1.35B

Post ZKK:
-Luffy 3.2B
- Zoro 2.5B
- Law 2.19B
- Kid 2.19B
- Sanji 1.35B

Kaido's durability doesn't go away just because he's in base mode or weaken. It's like Luffy's rubber body. It's always rubber.

If Zoro kill Kaido it won't be some half dead Kaido. It will be an awakening Kaido who believes he's invincible because the person, Joyboy, Kaido waited his entire life to fight to defeat him failed to kill him.

Nobody will have a bounty higher than Kaido because nobody beat a 100% in a only 1v1 battle.

the government wont know it , the last thing the cp0 official saw was luffy about to overpower kaido , zoro wont gain fame from zkk