Versus Battle The last naruto vs boruto naruto vs shippuden naruto

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Well Boruto Naruto is still freakishly strong even post Barion Mode and loss of Kurama but definitely weaker than War Arc Naruto I guess 🤔

I feel Baryon Mode Naruto is easily meant to be the strongest considering he was proving superior to a very powerful God all by himself
Isshiki represents 8Paths which is one step behind becoming god and that was what isshiki looking for, Naruto passing that level bascially made him God of the entire verse
The level isshiki had dream to reach
That is in buddhism, i didnt certainly did great job at explaining but seth in YT explains it if anyone interested

Isshiki represents 8Paths which is one step behind becoming god and that was what isshiki looking for
So kaguya is stronger then isshiki, She's already seen as a god afterall?
Seth just says whatever bs that fits his bias, he's far from reliable unless you think akatsuki >> hero association or broly >>> janemba

Boruto ostuki have no idea what senjutsu chakra even would be, To think they would any relation to a form of that is beyond silly

Isshiki is overrated, He lost to jiraya then struggled against a genin not hours later

But ig, Konohamaru and shino just stomp kaguya

Isshiki is just more near jonin or genin tier then anything else, No him beating a self described ''beat'' and rusty naruto does not prove that he's god tier

Decided to throw my hat in here, Since this was just going to be a circle jerk if didt say anything