Speculations Zoro vs Kaido | Legendary Hour of the Onis

Which theme do you prefer?

• Samurai vs Dragon

• fire Oni vs ice Oni

Results are only viewable after voting.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Hello friends.

With so much build-up between Zoro and Kaido there are so many different themes happening at the same time between them.
This is the same (ZKK) topic but a different take. We all know the tiger vs dragon, samurai vs dragon, inherited will and whatnot...

Today we take the approach of the ONI vs ONI!

Before we get to the good part, we have to remind ourselves that we never got the Hour of Legends with Momonosuke holding Onigashima.
It's done before it started. It seems that the monster samurai is required to pull off the Hour of legends from another monster samurai before him. While Oden was born to boil for an hour, Zoro will be freezing for an entire hour, with direct contrast and parallel to Oden.

Those who fear the inevitable always ask - How near-death Zoro would do it? While I always left the how to Oda, today I give you what you asked for. Everything is already in place, ready and waiting for Zoro. Franky is taking Zoro who stopped even the Grim Reaper from taking his soul to Chopper. Doc Tanuki has no medicine capable of healing Zoro into a combat-capable state nor do Marco or Law. Another shot of Mink medicine is unlikely.

Luffy and Zoro had their separate plotlines during Wano, rarely crossing their paths and adventuring on their own instead.
During Luffy's plotline, he was taken to Udon after Kaido crushed him in Kuri and there, he was infected by Mummy.
Luffy the Sun was affected by the heat plague. You can probably see by now where I am going with this, cant you?

Zoro, who earlier has been roaming Wano on his own, ended up facing a freezing virus during the raid on Onigashima's Live Floor.
While he has taken care of the infected and secured the antidote, he was never exposed to it himself. Doc Tanuki will do exactly that to him.
Zoro, now Shimotsuki(frost moon) is all but confirmed. Zoro the Moon will be affected by the frost plague.

"You are the Moon unaware of the Dawn...
May your purpose be fulfilled...
And cast nine shadows on the night woven of 20 years...
And you shall know the brilliance of the Dawn.
"

The Dawn is not here yet! Rupee didn't cast nine shadows either. We are likely an entire hour away from it.
Just enough time for the blue dragon oni coated in flames to shake the world in a battle against the green samurai oni coated in frost!
Both Kaido and Zoro will receive a power-up and deliver what Luffy could not. The fight and its ending were underwhelming, to say the least.

Kaido will pull Awakening and start rampaging. Zoro will be on borrowed time for an hour thanks to the Ice Oni virus.
While we still don't know what Kaido's Awakening might be, we know that Ice Oni draws out the potential of the infected.
We know that Zoro's strongest state is demon-god Asura and thanks to the frost plague it might last for the entire hour.

I honestly dont know what Kaido will pull but if he is supposed to last a whole hour against Zoro's Asura, it better be amazing.

There is also a possible role for Sanjino to play. We were fooled by a Den Den Mushi talk between Zoro and Sanji.
It is not Sanji who will be in trouble and will be required to be stopped, it is Zoro. And Sanjino who can engulf himself in flames might be just the right thing to subdue the frost plague that might turn Zoro to rampage. We know that fire stops the advance of the frost plague which might be just enough for Zoro to regain his senses.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are in for a treat! The only thing that can ruin the whole thing is Rupee. I hope Oda got that part out of his system.
This is the night when the monster samurai will cast nine shadows to fulfill his purpose and bring the long-awaited Dawn.
The heir of the frost moon family returns!

Two Zoro threads in two days?!

@kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Admiral Lee Hung @Light D Lamperouge @SinOfGreed @KiriNigiri @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @MarimoHeado @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ62 @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fenaker @yj @Fiji @playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @Jew D. Boy @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @Queen @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @wordyworm @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 @HAJIKATA @Dragomir @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @BossYimz @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @LordWhis @Kuro Ashi @Jo_Ndule @sanjikun @Extravlad @Inflamed Haki @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @LadyVados @Punpun @Titty Croissant @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @Worona Woro @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Tyki_Mikk @Daikenki @HAJIKING @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @DoctorIndigo @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast @Kerkovian

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Hello friends.

With so much build-up between Zoro and Kaido there are so many different themes happening at the same time between them.
This is the same (ZKK) topic but a different take. We all know the tiger vs dragon, samurai vs dragon, inherited will and whatnot...

Before we get to the good part, we have to remind ourselves that we never got the Hour of Legends with Momonosuke holding Onigashima.
It's done before it started. It seems that the monster samurai is required to pull off the Hour of legends from another monster samurai before him. While Oden was born to boil for an hour, Zoro will be freezing for an entire hour, with direct contrast and parallel to Oden.

Those who fear the inevitable always ask - How near-death Zoro would do it? While I always left the how to Oda, today I give you what you asked for. Everything is already in place, ready and waiting for Zoro. Franky is taking Zoro who stopped even the Grim Reaper from taking his soul to Chopper. Doc Tanuki has no medicine capable of healing Zoro into a combat-capable state nor do Marco or Law. Another shot of Mink medicine is unlikely.

Luffy and Zoro had their separate plotlines during Wano, rarely crossing their paths and adventuring on their own instead.
During Luffy's plotline, he was taken to Udon after Kaido crushed him in Kuri and there, he was infected by Mummy.
Luffy the Sun was affected by the heat plague. You can probably see by now where I am going with this, cant you?

Zoro, who earlier has been roaming Wano on his own, ended up facing a freezing virus during the raid on Onigashima's Live Floor.
While he has taken care of the infected and secured the antidote, he was never exposed to it himself. Doc Tanuki will do exactly that to him.
Zoro, now Shimotsuki(frost moon) is all but confirmed. Zoro the Moon will be affected by the frost plague.

"

The Dawn is not here yet! Rupee didn't cast nine shadows either. We are likely an entire hour away from it.
Just enough time for the blue dragon oni coated in flames to shake the world in a battle against the green samurai oni coated in frost!
Both Kaido and Zoro will receive a power-up and deliver what Luffy could not. The fight and its ending were underwhelming, to say the least.

Kaido will pull Awakening and start rampaging. Zoro will be on borrowed time for an hour thanks to the Ice Oni virus.
While we still don't know what Kaido's Awakening might be, we know that Ice Oni draws out the potential of the infected.
We know that Zoro's strongest state is demon-god Asura and thanks to the frost plague it might last for the entire hour.

I honestly dont know what Kaido will pull but if he is supposed to last a whole hour against Zoro's Asura, it better be amazing.

There is also a possible role for Sanjino to play. We were fooled by a Den Den Mushi talk between Zoro and Sanji.
It is not Sanji who will be in trouble and will be required to be stopped, it is Zoro. And Sanjino who can engulf himself in flames might be just the right thing to subdue the frost plague that might turn Zoro to rampage. We know that fire stops the advance of the frost plague which might be just enough for Zoro to regain his senses.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are in for a treat! The only thing that can ruin the whole thing is Rupee. I hope Oda got that part out of his system.
This is the night when the monster samurai will cast nine shadows to fulfill his purpose and bring the long-awaited Dawn.

@kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Admiral Lee Hung @Light D Lamperouge @SinOfGreed @KiriNigiri @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @MarimoHeado @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ62 @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fenaker @yj @Fiji @playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @Jew D. Boy @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @Queen @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @wordyworm @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 @HAJIKATA @Dragomir @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @BossYimz @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @LordWhis @Kuro Ashi @Jo_Ndule @sanjikun @Extravlad @Inflamed Haki @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @LadyVados @Punpun @Titty Croissant @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @Worona Woro @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Tyki_Mikk @Daikenki @HAJIKING @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @DoctorIndigo @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast @Kerkovian

:finally:

B

Ballel

Hello friends.

"

Lik, stop making threads.
I'm cringing every time I read your content. And don't say Rupee:lawsigh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Classic "if my headcanon isn't correct blame Oda and Luffy":denzimote:

Hope you get what you want Nik, really do. The amount of energy you put into this is commendable
It is not about whether I will get it or not. I will, for sure.
I only want Luffy to not be part of it anymore. No need to ruin a perfect thing.
He already did his part, just like he said back in Punk Hazard - I will knock it out of the sky for ya.
It's not his place to be part of what happens next.

I really don't understand how Zoro can kill Kaido awakened in your head and not get more credit than Luffy for it
That ship has sailed. However, Oda can always call Rupee the mastermind behind it all as he did in WCI.
He can get the credit for taking out Big Mom as well.

Everyone wins imo even Sanji fans would appreciate that plot line paying off this would be a great way to go about it:cheers:
Remember few arcs ago Luffy actually wanted Law to finish off Doffy for good with ganma knife even encouraging him. Law was simply too weak at the time to accomplish it. In Zoro case he awakened his adv coc fought King to get much better mastery over it. It was foreshadowed Zoro has gained the ability to slay even dragon after defeating King, all of that to me feels like preparation for the real moment :sadgrin: