Character Discussion Law should be a solo pirate like Mihawk his crew sucks.

Yeah man i agree.
I don't understand why Oda created such a badass character and gave him that lame crew.
Maybe after kid and law witness how much Luffy has surpassed them will join forces and create a crew more comparable with the strawhats.
If that doesn't happen, i would love to see him like Mihawk.
This kind of character looks like the ones that does solo career.
If Kid and Law join forces they would be a strong crew but top heavy. It’s crazy they could combine their crews and still be weaker than the Strawhats. Oda could have done better with the crews.

Zoro alone can mid diff Law + Kid with their entire crews
"Rival" captains LoL
Either kid or law would mid diff Zoro stop gasing him up.
Post automatically merged:

If Kid and Law join forces they would be a strong crew but top heavy. It’s crazy they could combine their crews and still be weaker than the Strawhats. Oda could have done better with the crews.
Law is understandable but kid is more of a leader than a follower.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Laws crew is probably weaker than Buggy’s.
I dont see anyone on buggys crew doing this also sulong bepo is atleast page one level, he just needs more heavy hitters like caribou

Post automatically merged:

What if law joins mihawk?
nah mihawk is joining shanks after blackbeard kidnaps perona because she is going searching for moria

Laws crew is probably weaker than Buggy’s. Bepo is a huge disappointment. How would you feel if Law became a vagabond like Mihawk? I think it fits his character and would be fire.
Might as well, Kidd's crew is also ass aside from Killer, dissappinting that Oda did not develop the crew.

Lowkey Bege has the Second best crew of the supernova.

Bepo is stronger than Law though
Just Killer is Stronger than Kid and Zoro being stronger than Luffy