Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

Sabo, Vivi & Hancock.

nasjdnpfnwunfewbefybyfbawebfahewfhawbeouwbfuobwefubeyfbnbfsnf asnbfywbefbwefbwyfew`fkwm`fmwknfjwnfjfnwuebfwyebfnsdb snc acdcajcnac mnscfasfsjefiowejfiefjieruutnjcnaspfnpajinsdfnask.ñfjwiefjwioñjfiñoejfñwafaklfmmfañiawnfawiufhaiwuehfruehr¡ewffjkfnafap

Sabo, Vivi & Hancock.

nasjdnpfnwunfewbefybyfbawebfahewfhawbeouwbfuobwefubeyfbnbfsnf asnbfywbefbwefbwyfew`fkwm`fmwknfjwnfjfnwuebfwyebfnsdb snc acdcajcnac mnscfasfsjefiowejfiefjieruutnjcnaspfnpajinsdfnask.ñfjwiefjwioñjfiñoejfñwafaklfmmfañiawnfawiufhaiwuehfruehr¡ewffjkfnafap
Actually, finally, soon. Once luffy wins officially and the Act ends, there is no excuse Oda should be hiding this info anymore.

This and whatever Shanks was doing/preparing to do need to be the big focal points

Actually, finally, soon. Once luffy wins officially and the Act ends, there is no excuse Oda should be hiding this info anymore.

This and whatever Shanks was doing/preparing to do need to be the big focal points
Well we got ace and blackbeard in alabasta and sky island. And marineford was the end sooooooooooooo I it maybe included in final battle not the next arc. Ofcourse we may get a bit info on them.

Him going to Alabasta finding the old Pluton :crazwhat:
I don't personally think it's there, but we'll see. The Poneglyph there only specified its location, which Robin lied about to Crocodile. I'm not 100% sure it's actually there or not, but I guess it might be
Post automatically merged:

Nah it was about Alabasta (and Sabo apparently), hence the whole conversation and followup content in 956. Then the last few pages were about the Shichibukai abolishment.

I don't personally think it's there, but we'll see. The Poneglyph there only specified its location, which Robin lied about to Crocodile. I'm not 100% sure it's actually there or not, but I guess it might be
Post automatically merged:

Nah it was about Alabasta (and Sabo apparently), hence the whole conversation and followup content in 956. Then the last few pages were about the Shichibukai abolishment.
Unsure tho why would he look for Pluton rught after the Sabo/Alabasta "incident" but not in that actual country

I really hope arcs from now won't last more 60-70 chapters and focus on a smaller cast.
And yes that includes the final war. Final war will be a saga but it doesn't need to be a 250 chapters long arc , it could last several weeks or even months and happen on several islands. Kinda like Alabasta was subdivised subvidided between Whiskey Peak, Little Garden, Drum and Alabasta itself
But who am I fooling, Oda thinks the longer the time the straw hat spend on a single location, the better. And the more the merrier :pepecafe:

I really hope arcs from now won't last more 60-70 chapters and focus on a smaller cast.
And yes that includes the final war. Final war will be a saga but it doesn't need to be a 250 chapters long arc , it could last several weeks or even months and happen on several islands. Kinda like Alabasta was subdivised subvidided between Whiskey Peak, Little Garden, Drum and Alabasta itself
But who am I fooling, Oda thinks the longer the time the straw hat spend on a single location, the better. And the more the merrier :pepecafe:
Final War could be just the Shs plus their GrandFleet and not also the previous enemies/allies like some people think

Status
Not open for further replies.