• Atlanta Hawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sacramento Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We are in for a wild fucking ride.

Dallas Mavericks vs Golden State Warriors.

Warriors who a lot of people assume if healthy can win everything against Mavericks whom no one believed in and they just kicked out the team with the best regular-season record. I genuinely can't express how many scenarios can happen in this one:crazwhat:

Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics.

Miami who have a lot to prove and they look like a competent team versus the Celtics who are finally coming after the chip.

I say Celtics in 5 and Warriors in 6. Let's see how much wrong I can possibly get. Incredible and unpredicted playoffs in my opinion.

Warriors who a lot of people assume if healthy can win everything against Mavericks whom no one believed in and they just kicked out the team with the best regular-season record. I genuinely can't express how many scenarios can happen in this one:crazwhat:

Miami who have a lot to prove and they look like a competent team versus the Celtics who are finally coming after the chip.

I say Celtics in 5 and Warriors in 6. Let's see how much wrong I can possibly get. Incredible and unpredicted playoffs in my opinion.
Celtics and Warriors, both in 7

If GP II comes back for the Warriors; its Warriors in 5; but if not; and if Curry and Thompson dont shoot that well; Warriors in 6; Curry shows out in dallas, so if the games is close there, I can see another game winning shot from the goat.

Miami and Celtics will be a close series. Since theyre both well coached, its going 6 or 7 either way.

Warriors vs Celtics is what I see happening.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If GP II comes back for the Warriors; its Warriors in 5; but if not; and if Curry and Thompson dont shoot that well; Warriors in 6; Curry shows out in dallas, so if the games is close there, I can see another game winning shot from the goat.

Miami and Celtics will be a close series. Since theyre both well coached, its going 6 or 7 either way.

Warriors vs Celtics is what I see happening.
Miami I feel like will get a reality check. They didn't have to struggle in the playoffs this year tbh.

Celtics have the advantage offensively (and no Kemba like in 2020 for the Heat to take advantage of) but if Butler continues to play amazing, I can see it going to 7

I miss J Kidd

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/uqkyfi

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/uql0aw
Dubs team defense will take care of Luka. Let him play iso.
I mean Luka just made Mikal Bridges and Cam Johnson looks like absolute babies despite PHX's 'elite' defense all season.

Anyone other than Draymond guards Luka 1v1 it will automatically become BBQ Chicken. And if Draymond picks up 2 fouls in the 1st Quarter or 3 in the 1st half, Warriors gonna have it really tough

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
How do you guys think Dubs are gonna try to defend Luka?
Let him go wild while concentrating on Bronson and Dinwiddie or concentrate on Luka?
I think Kerr will do the former, which in this case is probably the smart thing to do imo because there really is no stopping Luka to begin with. He torched a lineup with Paul George, Kawhi Leonard, and Marcus Morris 2 years in a row (even got Beverley benched one year). He's the most guaranteed scorer in the league, you're not stopping him from dropping 40 every night if he really wants, the issue is he's also an elite playmaker.

Celtics vs Heat will be a close series. If Bucks advanced to the ECF, there was no way that Heat would be able to stop Giannis since Boston is a better defense team. Now, however, Heat has really solid offense and can compete with Boston. Feel like Boston in 6-7 but Heat may also get this one.
Warriors vs Mavs will depend on lots of factors, it is essentially Luka vs Curry, Klay and Dray (plus Wiggins and Poole) and as good as Luka is, Mavs will lose the matches where 2-3 of Warriors players go off. However, Warriors may also be prone to choking. Feels like Warriors in 6 but tables may turn anytime.