Character Discussion ๐’๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐จ๐: ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‘๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐จ๐š

The More You See

• Total voters

I thank and praise you, God of my ancestors:
You have given me wisdom and power,
you have made known to me what we asked of you,
you have made known to us the dream of the king.

Lamb of God, Lamb of God,
you take away the sin of the world.
Have mercy, have mercy, have mercy upon us.

He gives power to those who are tired and worn out;
He offers strength to the weak . . .
those who wait on the Lord will find new strength.

People around Jesus were all changed because of the resurrection. Mary's tears of heartbreak turned to speechless celebration because of the resurrection. Peter, John, and the other disciples, once fearing for their lives as they huddled in the locked room, were transformed because of the resurrection. Thousands believed, and then millions, because of the resurrection.

Spiritually, because of the resurrection our sins are forgiven, our life is renewed, our hope is permanent, and our eternity is secured. We are given a new start, a new life, and a new tomorrow.

if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherโ€™s hand. I and the Father are one.

But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,

and by his wounds we are healed.

For we are Godโ€™s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,

stricken by him, and afflicted.

For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.

Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to deathโ€”

even death on a cross!

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,

Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces

he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

But when they saw him walking on the lake, they thought he was a ghost. They cried out, because they all saw him and were terrified. Immediately he spoke to them and said, โ€œTake courage! It is I. Donโ€™t be afraid.โ€

We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

But he said to me, โ€œMy grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.โ€ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christโ€™s power may rest on me.

From the righteous, the man without soul is the devil.
From the souless, the man without life is dead.
From the dead, the man without belief is lost.

I canโ€™t tell if this is trying to convert people to be zoro fans or to convert zoro fans to Christianity
Religion is born in the absence of grief. Only though grief can true belief be birthed.
Post automatically merged:

โ€œOmar Originalsโ€
Is this a Raftel/Laugh Tale situation where itโ€™s actually been Eiichiro Omar all along, or did this dude straight up steal a panel from one of the most recognizable pieces of IP in the world and โ€œtrademarkโ€ it for himself?? :kaidowhat:
Great Artists Steal