Speculations Can Law shample Luffy now, cause his haki is to strong.

why wouldnt it
luffy learning to coat his attacks in coc doesnt mean his haki got stronger.
his haki was already that strong, he just figured out how to coat it.
From my understanding it wasn’t just his attacks tho. He eventually started coating his entire body in Haki. That being the reason why his arms not burn off by Kaido final form. At the moment that’s seems to be what Law meant by Kaido/Meme Haki too strong. Meme also someone that’s using Haki to enhance her durability.

why wouldnt it
luffy learning to coat his attacks in coc doesnt mean his haki got stronger.
his haki was already that strong, he just figured out how to coat it.
It means that his haki is stronger. Adv haki>>>>normal haki ???
Post automatically merged:

I think if the user themselves don't try to guard against it or allowed himself to be affected, Law can move them. Rooftop Zoro is proof, Law can move him just fine when his haki is stronger.
Zolo haki is not very strong. Law says that if the haki is very strong like kaido. Kaido have 2 adv haki forms so I think guys with 2 adv haki forms cant get shampled and I think luffys haki is on par with kaido and maybe better if you imagine that luffy has 3 adv haki forms. And adv coc they are equally cause nobody get pushed back as they clashed with adv coc haki and they even spit the sky

No most likely but we can't know for sure
Thats the reason why is speculation

From my understanding it wasn’t just his attacks tho. He eventually started coating his entire body in Haki. That being the reason why his arms not burn off by Kaido final form. At the moment that’s seems to be what Law meant by Kaido/Meme Haki too strong. Meme also someone that’s using Haki to enhance her durability.
Why he could shampled vergo instead?

I think it has to do if the will of the person who he is shambling allows it (this is only in the case of a difference in haki strength-when law is weaker)
Luffy haki was from the beginning on the roof stronger as laws he had future sight and ryou. Why he could shampled him in the fight luffys haki was stronger from the beginning.

am pretty sure he did so on the rooftop tho i dont think luffy was on guard to stop it.
He did it on the roof piece but luffy dont learn adv coc by roof piece he learned it after law shampled him and zolo the useless cross to wanji.

Last edited:
Idk but Laws Haki is at least approaching yonko level. Otherwise explain to me how he has effective attacks against Kaido and Big Mom when the devil fruit < haki, and “Haki exceeds all.”

but then again how does Robin beat Black Maria without Haki?
The truth is Haki matters when its
Convenient for oda

Idk but Laws Haki is at least approaching yonko level. Otherwise explain to me how he has effective attacks against Kaido and Big Mom when the devil fruit < haki, and “Haki exceeds all.”

but then again how does Robin beat Black Maria without Haki?
The truth is Haki matters when its
Convenient for oda
Law's DF is highlighted and he does heavy damage with it. Law doesn't have single adv haki