Versus Battle Biscuit Krueger (HxH) vs Star and Stripe (MHA)

I think MHA ranks highter in the general if we exclude level B threats, plus Star and Stripe is a solid top tier in her verse, so I have her taking this.

Damn, I barely remember HxH and havent seen the last chapters of MHA.

Wasnt Biscuit a 2 star hunter? Or at least 1?

I think MHA takes this since Biscuit might be strong, but she aint top tier in her universe.

Damn, I barely remember HxH and havent seen the last chapters of MHA.

Wasnt Biscuit a 2 star hunter? Or at least 1?

I think MHA takes this since Biscuit might be strong, but she aint top tier in her universe.
I think she is one of the strongest hunters

Probably top 20

I think she is one of the strongest hunters
Sadly that means nothing anymore in HxH. Netero was the strongest of them and he could do nothing against Meruem which was in his post bomb state. Gin also is one of the strongest hunters and he got wiped by Leorio which is an amateur with his Nen.

In total I would say that SnS is the stronger one in this fight. Not by far,but with high dif.

Sadly that means nothing anymore in HxH. Netero was the strongest of them and he could do nothing against Meruem which was in his post bomb state. Gin also is one of the strongest hunters and he got wiped by Leorio which is an amateur with his Nen.

In total I would say that SnS is the stronger one in this fight. Not by far,but with high dif.
Lol, Ging knew Leorio was gonna do that and let him do it. It was a plan from Ging.