One Piece Episode 1017 - A Barrage of Powerful Techniques! The Fierce Attacks of the Worst Generation!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 114 76.5%
  • 4/5

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 6 4.0%

• Total voters

I guess luffy red hawk could also kill kaido :josad: , and this us an actual manga panel so u cant deny it , same like u cant deny that zoros strongest attack could not kill kaido, that's also a fact, damn some of u are so delusional that its easier to argue with a schizophrenic then you :kuzanshut::milaugh:
I didn't notice you quoted me until someone else replied to your post. :suresure:
You really thought you did something, it's amazing how idiots like you have convinced themselves that a chill Kaido casually dodging some garbage ass move is equivalent to a shook BM screaming at Kaido for him to dodge, this goes to show how stupid anti-Zoro tards are.
I'm sure the One Piece world will stop just for that red hawk, the anime will make a whole episode just for it and you will post more manga spoilers in an anime only thread. :cheers:

Zoro has the same amount of hits as Law. :crazwhat:
The biggest difference between them is that one is pure power and skill, can casually parry wind blades and no diff boro breaths while the other one runs from wind blades and depends on his DF to do what Killer does with his blades. :jordanmf:
Law is pure skill, power, and precision. Killers attack only caused a little internal bleeding. gamma knife exploded Kaidos insides. Law's AP is in a different stratopshere that the punishers could never match. Law's not even used his cursed blade seriously yet.

Everyone depends on Law's devil fruit, including Zoro :ihaha:

Last edited:
I didn't know Zoro had so many hardcore fanboys, but seeing all these comments and profile pics, I've been enlightened.

Aren't they're all fictional characters made by Oda in the same novel, why can't you respect them all.

I didn't know Zoro had so many hardcore fanboys, but seeing all these comments and profile pics, I've been enlightened.

Aren't they're all fictional characters made by Oda in the same novel, why can't you respect them all.
That requires some emotional intelligence.

That requires some emotional intelligence.
Said the MC stan
:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Even Toei is bullying Kid now, holy shit:noo:
They tried, there just aint no feats to hype up
:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

"i "love" Zoro but he is just as strong as Sanji" kind of dirtbag, classsic reddit retardism at its peak.

Those idiots never tire of being wrong.

Last edited:
I didn't notice you quoted me until someone else replied to your post. :suresure:
You really thought you did something, it's amazing how idiots like you have convinced themselves that a chill Kaido casually dodging some garbage ass move is equivalent to a shook BM screaming at Kaido for him to dodge, this goes to show how stupid anti-Zoro tards are.
I'm sure the One Piece world will stop just for that red hawk, the anime will make a whole episode just for it and you will post more manga spoilers in an anime only thread. :cheers:
Cry more , hybrid kaido dodged this attack and dodged zoros attack , i did not debate which attack is stronger you dog, all i said is you delusionals think hiryu ken can kill kaido just because he dodged but it clearly cant since asura couldn't even do something close to it, go touch some grass instead of acting like a total retard on this forum, you prove fucking nothing buy it u moron, a dodge is a dodge :suresure::cheers:

Cry more , hybrid kaido dodged this attack and dodged zoros attack , i did not debate which attack is stronger you dog, all i said is you delusionals think hiryu ken can kill kaido just because he dodged but it clearly cant since asura couldn't even do something close to it, go touch some grass instead of acting like a total retard on this forum, you prove fucking nothing buy it u moron, a dodge is a dodge :suresure::cheers: